"Broken" Matt Hardy based on Justified's Boyd Crowder

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
...played by Walt Goggins?

I only watched the first season of Justified, but remembered Walt being a standout.

Been out of the loop in Rasslin' for a while so I can't be sure, but seems like it.

giphy.gif

Walt Goggins was incredible.

Justified is one of my all-time favorite dramas. It's the absolute best kind of crime fiction. It manages to romanticize an archvillain without romanticizing his world, or the people in it. Society could benefit from a whole lot more of that.

Brother Nero? Vanguard 1, Delete this thread! Delete, delete, delete...

God damn maybe I am too old but I don't get this hype about "broken" Matt Hardy.. I watch raw highlights on YouTube.. and the odd ppv like Rumble/Mania.. so I guess I am at least a casual wrestling fan..

But watching that final deletion crap last week makes me ashamed to even call myself a casual wrestling fan tbh

I tried several times watching Justified on Amazon Prime. I made it to about episode 5 or 6 of the 1st season, the show was to damn corny for me. I've heard multiple people say season one is garbage, and it doesn't get good until season 2 but I basically gave up on it.

God damn maybe I am too old but I don't get this hype about "broken" Matt Hardy.. I watch raw highlights on YouTube.. and the odd ppv like Rumble/Mania.. so I guess I am at least a casual wrestling fan..

But watching that final deletion crap last week makes me ashamed to even call myself a casual wrestling fan tbh

A friend showed me the previous "final deletion" match when it was in some shittier organization and it was beyond wtf. After viewing that match and having a little "context" the newest deletion match was at least entertaining. Totally ridiculous but one can't take rasslin too seriously...

Broken Matt Hardy in TNA was the dopest shit ever
I wish they woulda kept the storyline going because it was just getting great when they left and went to WWE

That's more of a Bray Wyatt-esque performance by Goggins.

Boyd Crowder/Walton Goggins was exceptional in Justified. He was only supposed to be in 1 episode, but he was so good they decided to keep him on ' for a bit' - he ended up becoming one of the key figures in the series and stole absolutely every scene he was in. Phenomenal presence.

Probably my favourite series ever, with Deadwood a close second and Breaking Bad third.

Justified is probably not for everyone. I guess it helps if you like hillbillies.

"We dug coal together."

<DCrying><DCrying>

Boyd and T-Bag. Goats.

Back