Bruce Buffer lost a lot of money betting on Cody Garbrandt

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

That look on Bruce Buffer's face, is the look of a man who just lost five hundred grand betting on someone.

Remember, kids: Always hedge your bets, and pay a visit to Sherdog's betting subforum.

what a dumb bet

giphy.gif

Robbie Lawler is a class act. He goes from deeply upset to absolutely cool with it and even compliments Herb on being a great ref. From bloodthirsty savage trying to cave in Ben's skull to calm and relaxed gentleman within the space of a few minutes, boss!

P.S. Marty crying with Mama Woodley genuinely surprised me. Nebraskans are just nice people! #NebraskaPride

This thread is not about Robbie and you you dumb diot
EDIT: The reason I commented on the Lawler situation is because I DOUBT Bruce Buffer is allowed to bet on the outcome of UFC fights given his position in the organisation and his presence behind the scenes and so on. There are usually rules against employees, commentators or fighters being allowed to put money on the outcomes of any fights they might be involved in. Bruce just seems to be empathising with Cody's corner, who are literally right next to him. The Lawler scenes were way more interesting anyways.
<{danayeah}>

Last edited:
'What a waste of a necktat" was he thinking

giphy.gif

Robbie Lawler is a class act. He goes from deeply upset to absolutely cool with it and even compliments Herb on being a great ref. From bloodthirsty savage to calm and relaxed gentlemant, boss!
This thread is not about Robbie and you you dumb diot

Lol that's awesome. Bruce having a bad day is always a good day.

I’m sure his over inflated ego is still intact

lol he's probably just a cody fan, and he's like " jesus christ this kids fight IQ again ".

also fucking LOL at colby saying he's gonna put usman " out cold ", delusional idiot thinks he doesn't punch like a girl.

Last edited:
lol he's probably just a cody fan, and he's like " jesus christ this kids fight IQ again ".

Bruce is known to be into betting on fights though. His face is unmistakably that of someone who just lost money.

Tyron's mom was nicer to Usman than her own son in that video. <45>

Tyron's mom was nicer to Usman than her own son in that video. <45>

Wussman was in tears and needed comforting. (Just joking, he was awesome on Sat. and I don't blame him for being emotional).

Wussman was in tears and needed comforting. (Just joking, he was awesome on Sat. and I don't blame him for being emotional).

Weird how him and Bones were talking about the first time either of them ever saw a UFC fight they were together.

also fucking LOL at colby saying he's gonna put usman " out cold ", delusional idiot thinks he doesn't punch like a girl.
Ur delusional for taking that seriously

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back