Bruce Leroy vs Shogun of Uganda

99/100 i'd bet that the guy in the trench coat and black Air Force 1's was gonna fuck shit up. Surprised by both of them. Are we sure this wan't filmed on the set of one of those Nigerian, Nollywood, movies?

Not sure. Some of it looked too clean and not following up with soccer kicks or stomps after a knockdown usually isnt how a street fight goes

Props to Shaft for leaving on the trench coat. And @CTEGod 's thread titles are usually good, but extra props for this one. I couldn't click fast enough lol.

Props to Shaft for leaving on the trench coat. And @CTEGod 's thread titles are usually good, but extra props for this one. I couldn't click fast enough lol.

lol i try. Not nearly as talented as some of these other guys tho
{<redford}

99/100 i'd bet that the guy in the trench coat and black Air Force 1's was gonna fuck shit up. Surprised by both of them. Are we sure this wan't filmed on the set of one of those Nigerian, Nollywood, movies?
I genuinely can't tell. Both guys have definitely trained in some way or another, so maybe they're going by a code of honor type of thing. No ugly rushes but those trips and leg sweeps were the perfect combination of smooth and rough. It was just sloppy enough to feel real and just flashy enough to feel fake.

Either that was an S tier street fight or that was one of the best fight scenes in African cinema, if not cinema in general.

Thanks TS, I came into this thread suspicious and cynical, i left being educated. All Ugandan's actual do know Kung Fu.

I bet one or both of these guys owns a martial arts school and they did this to drum up business.

I know this because I had the same idea years ago.

I bet one or both of these guys raped an albino virgin and that's why they fight so well.

I bet one or both of these guys raped an albino virgin and that's why they fight so well.

Are you sure it was your idea???? You did go 0-7 since then.

beastality-not-always-the-humans-fault.png

Back