BRUCE WAYNE VS JAMES BOND

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
ITS....................TIME................FOR THE MAIN EVENT

CIVILIAN ATTIRE

WHO'D WIN STRAIGHT UP SLUGGING IT OUT? WHOS MORE ALPHA? MORE IMPRESSIVECAREER?

Bruce-Wayne-style-suit-e1515693053413.jpg

VS

no-time-to-die-crop.jpg

CIVILIAN ATTIRE MEANS BATS CANT JUST USE HIS OP BATSUIT TO ROFLSTOMP

I GOT BRUCE WINNING BUT BOND IS WAY COOLER. WBUG?
@Drain Bamage

depends which iteration of wayne vs which iteration of bond

bale's wayne barely edges out craigs 007. the real question is who takes it, kilmer or brosnan

007 is way more realistic and savage. Batman is lame
I AGREE. NOT A BIG FAN OF BATS. BOND IS A ROLEMODEL FOR ALL MEN

Bond's main "superpower" is good luck.

Batman's main "superpower" is having to deal with all the worst crap a person ever could go through in spite of being rich.

So I think Batman might finally and mercifully be shot in the head with this one

LUCK IS DEFINITELY A FACTOR FOR HIM BUT I'D ARGUE A LOT OF IT IS ALSO BOND'S CHARM AND ABILITY TO STAY COMPOSED EVEN WHEN SHIT IS REALLY LOOKIN BAD

Bond wins. He was trained to kill by the best and top agents in the UK. He wasn't playing ninja LARP with his friends in the Japanese mountains. There are levels to this. It's why bond deals with international threats and Bruce stays his ass in Gotham.

James Bond is the most inconsistent character I could think of and tends to be a dumbass. I would put spongebob above him.

ITS....................TIME................FOR THE MAIN EVENT

CIVILIAN ATTIRE

WHO'D WIN STRAIGHT UP SLUGGING IT OUT? WHOS MORE ALPHA? MORE IMPRESSIVECAREER?

Bruce-Wayne-style-suit-e1515693053413.jpg

VS

no-time-to-die-crop.jpg

CIVILIAN ATTIRE MEANS BATS CANT JUST USE HIS OP BATSUIT TO ROFLSTOMP

I GOT BRUCE WINNING BUT BOND IS WAY COOLER. WBUG?
@Drain Bamage

I got Bond because he spends more time doing work in his street clothes. He often gets caught impromptu like when he's on a date with some girl suddenly has to spring into action.

Bruce Wayne is like 95% doing work with aid of his costume and arsenal of tools so I think if they both met in street clothes Bond would have the upper hand.

Also that was an it's always sunny in philadelphia quote where either mac or charlie said tom cruise is a midget but plays regular sized people in movies. I've probably posted that 3 times over the years and it just stuck in your head because of your weird tom cruise fixation

Also that was an it's always sunny in philadelphia quote where either mac or charlie said tom cruise is a midget but plays regular sized people in movies. I've probably posted that 3 times over the years and it just stuck in your head because of your weird tom cruise fixation
lol i bet it was mac who said it considering that charlie is shorter than cruise

What the fuck is your problem

Connery > West
Moore < Keaton
Dalton < Conroy
Brosnan > Kilmer & Clooney handicap
Craig < Bale (closest match of all)

Back