Brutal Crowd

All the non white fighters so far are just getting booed but no reason

Russian fighters are getting blamed for something that has nothing to do with them

Yeah Derrick Lewis is extremely white, makes sense.

Well u you got me their. But a lot of American crowds will boo foreigners.

And a lot of us "foreigners" think that makes Americans look really, really dumb. It's not like a fighter can control where they were born or what their horrible government does.

And a lot of us "foreigners" think that makes Americans look really, really dumb. It's not like a fighter can control where they were born or what their horrible government does.
I agree.

but yeah, pavlovich and ankalaev are russians so i expect them to be booed in texas of all places, especially right now

Zelensky's the bad guy? Come on lad let's keep politics out of it but suffice to say there's, of all people/countries involved, one asshat to blame above everyone else for that whole fucked up situation, obviously Putin.
You really have no clue...

Pav was intentionally egging the crowd on, but that doesn't fit the narrative

US has always had terrible audiences, doubly some place like Texas.

Brazil is up there too for horrible audiences.

Japan has been the best IMO.

So Zelesnky will become the bad guy is what you're arguing? Kind of skips over the here and now where the blokes defending his country against what is an indiscriminate brutal invasion.

"will become"..??? Have you hear about Azov nazi batallion? You shoud visit some politic and military forum before posting.

ZF9ngwQz1CgTI2ALe7cIQ47U0kfddmqkKDUSxsRmXTI.png

Back