Media Bryce Mitchell: I choked a doe to death in hunt - with help from MMA coach on phone

KLDVDWU0TO7XW4T6DRE2.jpg

ill take the deers death vs chickens life 100% of the time.

and you only call men cowards on a keyboard.
im sure you realize "how fuckn' stupid you sound"

which is why u edited that out.
perhaps you are not quite as fuckn' stupid as i assumed

Listen Child,
you are an assuming coward.
Happy now?

Nice photo. So brave.

<LeeOne01>

I was taught to not take candy from sketchy strangers

but against my better judgement here.
what flavors you got?

whatever stops you crying about an edit,
and assuming you were taught.

Ill dispute the differences. shooting/choking are pretty stark in the differences

HOWEVER
I agree totally with your point

if im going out to harvest animal to feed my self/family
killing said animal is what im headed out to do

Also said as an avid outdoorsman

is pulling over and shooting a ditch chicken with your 410 ethical? no, not at all
is it wrong? - only if you are the government trying to tax a license.

only a piece of human garbage if killing animals for fun and doing nothing with the meat/hides harvested.
I can even let the having fun part slide as long as its not in waste

If his story is indeed true (old story btw) I can assure you 100% of that animal was eaten
and likely processed by Bryce him self

@Joshuaace
had to tag ya since referencing the ol man shooting ditch chickens before I was ever thought of
I agree regarding the harvesting of meat and not wasting the animal after the kill, I would also agree that while Bryce is certainly weird as fuck, that he is also a man of principle and would not waste

but...

(I welcome anyone in the hunting community to correct me if I am wrong)

but it has been my impression that the ethics within the hunting community would be to impart a clean and quick kill whenever possible AND that a part of that includes an ethical responsibility on behalf of the hunter to ensure that he/she is using the proper equipment to yield the best chance of executing a quick kill.

I have definitely seen spirited debate regarding use of appropriate ammo with sufficient stopping power so as not to unnecessarily wound or mame an animal. I would add that this would include a responsibility to ensure that you are hunting with a properly adjusted sight.

As such (and for the sake of argument let's assume Bryce is telling a 100% truthful account)
I would pose that the "taped on sight" and "bare hand choke to death" are ethnically questionable procedures.

Agree?

Laws must be different there, you can only hunt bucks here. Does are illegal to hunt, even with a tag.

I dont necessarily think choking a deer or beating it to death is more humane than killing it with a crossbow. If our ancestors hadn't done shit like that, we might not be here. That said, if it would have woke up and kicked him in the face, that's Darwinism i suppose. Especially in 2023.

I assume he is going to eat the meat, if not it is a dick move.

Was the doe his Ex-GF who ruined his trees or bushes or some shit?

<TheWire1>

I'm just imagining him sneaking up behind the doe and using a cum sock like a chloroform rag.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he did some dahmer-esque shit with a corpse.

I'm nearly 50 and lived in the most redneck of redneck areas my entire life. Never once heard of anyone trying to seriously hunt with a crossbow. I'm not saying you're wrong, I've just never heard of it.

You’re from Arkansas and have never heard of “Bow Season”???

"Not like the biggest doe ever, but definitely not a small one. I was hunting with a crossbow and I had my scope electrical taped on there. I guess when I got out to the woods the tape wiggled loose
and I was shooting and missing. I’m not kidding, because my scope was taped on."

"I called the doe in for like two and a half hours. It fell asleep, and I took a shot and I missed. I just climbed down the deer stand and I said I’m going to try to get my hands on it. I waited till
it went back to sleep and I went real quiet down the deer stand and I was like, ‘Fuck it, I’m going to do it.’ Before I slid the choke in, I texted my coach and I told him to help. How I slid my left arm in and
proceeded to choke it to death."

<Huh2>

giphy.gif

Imaging thinking that’s a flex.

Ilia should’ve done the same to him after he got thoroughly beaten and outclassed.

FjqsPrIX0AcYK7E.jpg

He needs the Powder treatment. Topuria should've held on to that choke.

Back