Media Bryce Mitchell: I choked a doe to death in hunt - with help from MMA coach on phone

2/10. Too basic. Should have finished her with an omoplata.

Why is it more ethical to shoot the dear rather than choke it? Because its faster and less painful obviously but either way the deer loses it precioua life and people get some meat to eat. Thats the name of the game and at least deer has better chance at escaping than when getting shot at.

I have no problem with someone choking a dear to death when hunting. First off, it's a much more fair fight. Secondly, using weapons won't always result in clean, fast kills either, so lets not pretend it's a black and white matter. And getting choked is still relatively painless, though it's undoubtfully distressing.

Using a taped on scope is retarded though and I doubt this whole story is legitimate.

lol @ People trying to discuss choking a deer to death like its a thing people do.

maxresdefault.jpg

url

Maybe not exactly the same, because a leash was used but still.

Yeah I would definitely be filming this insane event instead of phoning my coach. But then again my coach doesn't know a thing about hunting and this story being true is about as likely as the earth being flat or me drilling my own nutsack

I would also like to add I actually know someone who got in a fight with a deer and all he ended up with was some broken ribs.

Torturing something to death is the same as instantly killing it. Gotcha.
After you shoot a deer sometimes or other game you might have to cut their throats to finish the job and in his story it wasn't his intent to strangle his kill but to shoot it...

The jizz-socking flat-earther who doesn’t believe in evolution said another stupid thing that probably isn’t even true. This man is a rare breed of stupidity.

I've lived in bumfuck Texas and Alabama most of my old life. The only believable part of this story is the dumb beginning:

NOBODY hunts with a crossbow. But I believe this dipshit was. Especially with his scope halfass attached.

I agree. This story did not happen, but saying nobody hunts with a crossbow could not be further from the truth. I live in Michigan, I know tons of women, and older men that hunt with crossbows because they're too weak to use bows.

Going back and reading the thread, a lot of people making a lot of hunting claims that are pretty wild.

"Not like the biggest doe ever, but definitely not a small one. I was hunting with a crossbow and I had my scope electrical taped on there. I guess when I got out to the woods the tape wiggled loose
and I was shooting and missing. I’m not kidding, because my scope was taped on."

"I called the doe in for like two and a half hours. It fell asleep, and I took a shot and I missed. I just climbed down the deer stand and I said I’m going to try to get my hands on it. I waited till
it went back to sleep and I went real quiet down the deer stand and I was like, ‘Fuck it, I’m going to do it.’ Before I slid the choke in, I texted my coach and I told him to help. How I slid my left arm in and
proceeded to choke it to death."

<Huh2>

Complete lie!!! This guy is just grabbing for attention. Used to like him but he's just out of his mind if he thinks a legit hunter would believe this!!! Try holding a cat down let alone a fucking deer!!? Animals have crazy strength when spoked

Okay well you have lived in the South and have never heard of “Bow Season”? It’s where people hunt with wait for…bows including cross bows.
Are you in the right thread? You are not following at all.

Disgusting and pathetic person

Back