Media Bryce Mitchell informs Bisping that gravity aint real.

Bryce don't need no....

science-magic.gif

The dunning kruger effect

Dunning-Krueger is very likely false, what we see in the data is more likely to be stat noise + above average effect (which is instead real and documented).

Not sure if I need to explain what "above average effect" means lol, pretty self explanatory. You find it in literature also as "illusory superiority", also pretty self explanatory. We tend to overestimate our abilities in tasks compared to others.

Last edited:
Well hold on everyone before we judge Bryce let's see what Arkansas is top 10 in. Maybe Bryce will have some points. Arkansas is:

• Top 10 in Crime
  • Bottom 10 in Economies per State
  • Bottom 15 in Education
  • Bottom 10 in Health Care
See it all makes sense........wait.......I used research to find these stats. My bad. I can't go off of research because science and math are bad. Let me ask God and I will get back to you guys about Arkansas.

For the people unfamiliar with Flat Earth, what he's getting at is that they don't believe in gravity, because they reject the idea of the spherical Earth. Since the sphere Earth model perfectly explains and predicts gravity via mass warping space-time, they are forced to say "nuh-uh" and reject it. This is because, for the downward forces we experience to occur on a flat Earth, the whole flat Earth would have to be a disc accelerating "upward", constantly going faster and faster. We can see this isn't happening, because we'd leave the sun and other planets behind.
Their alternative explanation is Buoyancy. They say "its simple- light objects float and heavy objects sink" without ever explaining why floating = up and sinking = down. There has to be something causing the buoyancy. Something pulling heavy objects down.

For the people unfamiliar with Flat Earth, what he's getting at is that they don't believe in gravity, because they reject the idea of the spherical Earth. Since the sphere Earth model perfectly explains and predicts gravity via mass warping space-time, they are forced to say "nuh-uh" and reject it. This is because, for the downward forces we experience to occur on a flat Earth, the whole flat Earth would have to be a disc accelerating "upward", constantly going faster and faster. We can see this isn't happening, because we'd leave the sun and other planets behind.
Their alternative explanation is Buoyancy. They say "its simple- light objects float and heavy objects sink" without ever explaining why floating = up and sinking = down. There has to be something causing the buoyancy. Something pulling heavy objects down.

Kind of weird. You can clearly pick up with your human senses that the Earth is round, so once you're past that why bother about the rotating disc thing or buoyancy? Just run with whatever

Before the Internet, it was rare for morons to get on TV/radio or in print.
Now, with the Internet, there's no one stopping the retards from sharing their thoughts.

And now, since a vastly higher percentage of what people consume is retarded nonsense, it makes them dumber.

Idiots need to be re-ostracized.
Are you young, or oblivious? This couldn't be further from the truth.

Maybe I just grew up ignorant in a bubble of more educated people.
But I swear there weren't this many retarded takes back in the 90's and early 2000's.
Back in the day tards watched the nightly news, if they even bothered with that. If you wanted to find crazy ass theories you had to work to find actual books or attend speeches by kooks. Now you just fire up YouTube and melt your brain.

Some people are too stupid for information. I'm still shocked at just how dumb some people can be. We literally have more information available than ever before in human history and Bryce can't decipher fact from fiction.

I'll play along. What do they say about pictures from space looking like this?

download.jpg

But why doesn't a helium balloon drop bro?
Don't know if you are serious, but helium is lighter than air, so a balloon filled with it weighs less than the air it displaces and will be subjected to an upward force.

Its weird.
Its like the more access we have to information the dumber people get.
Back in the 90ties we had to go to the library if we wanted to read do research.
Today any fat fuck can just "google it" and now know every thing.
I see the same with ChatGPT people ask it and just gobble up everything its says.
I saw a study about this, and the conclusion was something like, that thinking you have discovered something, or seen through something, makes people feel special in a "I can't believe all these sheeple believe in X" kind of way.
Also, a lot of this is because of religion, specifically the american christians that has made science their enemy, which means if science says "up", the kneejerk reaction from these people is to say "down". Science says vaccines are good - has to mean they are bad. Science says the earth is round(ish) - has to mean the earth is flat.

Back