Media Bryce Mitchell raps about Jesus, Flat Earth and Arkansas.. calls out Satan for a rap battle... no really.

"The Devil came to my Trailer,
He was looking for a Soul to Steal"

<Moyes5>

Yo Bryce we should collab fam instead of dem FAKEAZZ rap beef like Drizzy n KDot runnin' dem gums like bro r u dumb I already destroyed both you in 1 track LMFAOLLL 🗣️🎶 Instead of FAKEAZZ WWE ting we finna have a rap #BigUp battle. Imma hop Indi studio make you a track #blessup fam we finna win dem NMF tag team belts let's pray fi di h8rs fam see u in church 🙏☝️

We need a rap battle between Tyrone Black Supremacist Woodley and Bryce Hillbilly Mitchell ASAP

Yeah, I mean the guy is only disseminating misinformation and willful ignorance...why would anybody be upset about that ?

I'm always mesmerized that someone will take (so seriously) some rambling opinions of a professional fighter and start stamping their feet and throwing fits. I don't chat my drywall guy up about his geopolitical leanings and if I did I would just smile and nod and share mine, not call the misinformation police and post about it on reddit.

Wild times.

LOL @ being a fan of a deranged flat earther, frothing religious zealot. Dude is one shadow realm journey away from ranting about the protocols of the elders of zion at his next post fight speech.

Like this. Like, Jesus. Get a fucking life. You can literally tell there's shaking and tears behind this post.

I'm always mesmerized that someone will take (so seriously) some rambling opinions of a professional fighter and start stamping their feet and throwing fits. I don't chat my drywall guy up about his geopolitical leanings and if I did I would just smile and nod and share mine, not call the misinformation police and post about it on reddit.

Wild times.

Like this. Like, Jesus. Get a fucking life. You can literally tell there's shaking and tears behind this post.

Lol the same people who hate Bryce will gleefully cheer on rapists and woman beaters.

He will TKO Satan in that rap battle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back