Media Bryce Mitchell Talks About KO Loss

-wasn’t concerned about the convulsions because he says he convulses frequently in his sleep so it’s nothing new. The hard part was all his loved ones were crying because they thought he was dead.

huh-what.gif

He might want to get that checked out

lol dude's like "it's ok because i have seizures in my sleep all the time!". He might want to see a Doctor. This fucking guy lol

Why are all of the positive and uplifting threads about Mitchell being deleted and the threads that are full of trolls poking fun at his beliefs being left up?

Someone here at Sheepdog must really hate Mitchell.

I twitch sometimes as I fall asleep.. especially if I’m really tired.. but in no way would I even remotely think convulsing after a ko is similar to that. Sounds like Bryce just minimizing it in his mind to downplay how serious the impact could be on his future heal

It's normal, maybe not "convulsing" but weird move while sleeping, my girlfriend does it all the time, that's how I know she fell asleep
Same with my girlfriend

Bryce is a good figher and had too much success too soon and moved up way too fast. He's one dimensional and when you start getting top 5 fights, you'll get exposed. His management needs to be careful who he fights next. Fighting barboza, topuria, inge and emmett in consecutive fights is a receipe for disaster no matter who you are. Ryan Hall seems like a really good match up for both. Even Kattar would be interesting.

A month later he is still talking about it like getting KO'd was his crowning achievement.

Glad he's taking the time off. That was a bad KO. Hope he returns to normal. Seems like its bad and he's trying to trick himself up.

The dude who believes everyone is in the midst of a conspiracy to hide the fact that the world is actually a disk

It's true that the number of people "in on it" would have to be more than the number of "people being lied to"

and who believes in following the supposed edicts from a man in the clouds spoke directly to a bunch of illiterate goatherds thousands of years ago...

Plus there are 500 different denominations that all argue about the specific details, which kind of proves them all wrong. At least 499 of them!

Some people just suck at striking. I don't get the impression he'll ever be good at it. Typically if you have any talent there it would have shown itself by now.
That's true, but sometimes guys who get written off show legitimate improvements latee on.

Misfit Magic to elevate his skills = Couture and Team Nicksick.

But it's in Sin City and that Sphere will be taunting him everyday... :)

Yeah, I considered XC but it might be weird considering the presence of dudes like Ige.

Used to bullying people his entire life, gets ass handed to him a couple times, needs a hiatus.

Seems in a good place. It’s always good to see fighters with something else going on outside of fighting. Especially after a loss like that.

Surprisingly level headed responses except the sleeping convulsions part, I know what he means but they aren't the same thing at all

It's normal, maybe not "convulsing" but weird move while sleeping, my girlfriend does it all the time, that's how I know she fell asleep
Your wife must dream of sparring with Francis a lot

Why are all of the positive and uplifting threads about Mitchell being deleted and the threads that are full of trolls poking fun at his beliefs being left up?

Someone here at Sheepdog must really hate Mitchell.
It’s the way it is sometimes. It’s gotten much better imo. You used to have to coddle fighters on here or else get the dubs. Just remember most people who talk shit online have never done anything with their lives, so let them have their fun.

He might believe in nonsense, but doesn’t come off as a total douche, so Im a fan.

It's true that the number of people "in on it" would have to be more than the number of "people being lied to"

Plus there are 500 different denominations that all argue about the specific details, which kind of proves them all wrong. At least 499 of them!
You western atheists are the worst lol I will never believe in god but thanks to you guys i'm closer to religious people

You western atheists are the worst lol I will never believe in god but thanks to you guys i'm closer to religious people
They sure do love to "Preach" every chance they get at the slightest mention of faith or religion.

Used to bullying people his entire life, gets ass handed to him a couple times, needs a hiatus.
Where's your proof of him Bullying people his whole life and after a knock out like that its good to take some time off for your health and well being.

Last edited:
Convulsing? Yeah I don't go in for all that Fauci-fried satanic liberal university Tomhankery. The boy caught the Holy Spirit that night yesum mmhmm and thats alls I gots to say about that

Back