Media Bryce Mitchell thanks Josh Emmett for not hitting him with follow up shots

Bryce has some questionable opinions and beliefs but has been super classy and shown great sportsmanship about this loss
He seems to have an IQ in the low 70s but his heart is in the right place. A real competitor and sportsman.
If he ever really make it big I can imagine one of those evangelists latching onto him and taking everything

Bryce has some questionable opinions and beliefs but has been super classy and shown great sportsmanship about this loss
Believing the earth is flat is apparently so heinous that half of sherdog is still relishing in his convulsions. The same people that are 1st to tell you what a POS person somebody(Colby, Jon, Dana etc) else is. I'm convinced most of them would have celebrated his death.

He was completely out unconscious on the fall down and collapsed into a dead heap bouncing off the canvas.

Its nice that Josh didn't follow-up but it would have been insane to start striking a dead person.

Believing the earth is flat is apparently so heinous that half of sherdog is still relishing in his convulsions. The same people that are 1st to tell you what a POS person somebody(Colby, Jon, Dana etc) else is. I'm convinced most of them would have celebrated his death.

If you're not aware, people generally dislike religious nutbars, and in particular, religious nutbar who espouse moronic conspiracy theories and do ridiculous shit like carrying a bible into the UFC cage.

Every single time I've heard Bryce get interviewed, he came off as proudly uneducated and confidently incorrect.

Not really a surprise so many find him unlikable.

to this day I don't know why this is not a rule more enforced...
If a fighter continues hitting a prone opponent, he should be punished for it!
There's PLENTY of proof that a fine can help fighters remember things (like making weight).

Last edited:
Back