News Buakaw Banchamek vs Manny Pacquiao set for January 2024

Who wins?

• Total voters
The Saenchai "fight" will be a glorified sparring match bareknuckle or not I'd imagine, anyone know when tickets are on sale for the Pacman fight?

Buakaw is known to KO people in exhibition matches. Go ask Sato who thought he was just going to go "spar". He KOd him first round lol. TKOd Kota in an exhibition too.
He's fighting his old mate here though for a blatant cash grab. We will see anyway whether the oracle was correct, and if you are then I too will LOL at this casual take of mine

Boxermaurtis, or anyone for that matter, you think it will be hard to get tickets for this event? As I'm desperate to get 3 tickets, checking everyday!

Boxermaurtis, or anyone for that matter, you think it will be hard to get tickets for this event? As I'm desperate to get 3 tickets, checking everyday!
Sorry I’ve no idea man.
I guess the fight will be at a big venue, so there should be a lot of tickets.
Fan appeal should decide how hard it will be to actually secure yourself some tickets though. Do you know when the ticket sales starts?

Sorry I’ve no idea man.
I guess the fight will be at a big venue, so there should be a lot of tickets.
Fan appeal should decide how hard it will be to actually secure yourself some tickets though. Do you know when the ticket sales starts?
I have no idea mate, I thought it was 100% going to be hosted in Bangkok but then read something yesterday saying the location is still undecided. I'm sure they will release full details soon.

Back