Media Burgos vs Jourdain Scorecards

Damn near tripled up burgos on Sig. Strikes. Worst decision I can remember. Overhaul this scoring system

Yep in New York too. Jourdain just beat the fuck out of him. I hope Shane goes to Bellator.

Jourdain is one of my top 2 favorite fighters rn I definitely thought he won that. Maybe you can make an argument for a draw with some close choke attempts.

That was the worst decision I've seen since Hernandez vs Trinaldo.

Holy shit that was terrible. No freaking way Burgos won that first round. No way. Terrible judges.

It looks bad because CJ was so much better on the feet and completely dominated the third round.

Scoring it live I thought Burgos put him in enough trouble in the 1st to steal it but I had the 3rd 10-8. If you beat someone’s ass that relentlessly from bell to bell it should be 10-8 in my view.

Classic example of being an easy Jourdain win with Pride scoring but a tough call under the current scoring. I could’ve lived with a draw.

Should’ve at the least been a draw, Burgos was getting the shit kicked out of him that last round Jourdain landed like 100 strikes and they weren’t pitter patter shit.

Back