Crime Burisma executive has the receipts on Joe Briben

It's not what you do, it's are you on the right team with the right connections? Doubtful anything happens to anyone who plays ball with the elite.

Grassley says a form says that an informant said he heard a thing second hand...

I'm all for locking up any and all public officials taking bribes, but this is making noise for the sake of making noise. There are recordings... great, bring them out. There's a paper trail to some wire transfer to Joe Biden... great, bring it out.

We've been hearing about a hearsay form for a week and so far the only transgression we have any evidence for is MTG confessing she took notes in a SCIF and so far even that hasn't recieved a slap on the wrist from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Tired of these endless allegations. Wake me up if anything actually happens

Which it won't

Seriously lol. At this point I just pop in the thread, read the first few posts, realize it's nothingburger #9847 and keep moving. And that's any side's endless allegations. These threads should only happen when something is actually happening going forward or something.

Grassley says a form says that an informant said he heard a thing second hand...

I'm all for locking up any and all public officials taking bribes, but this making noise for the sake of making noise. There are recordings... great, bring them out. There's a paper trail to some wire transfer to Joe Biden... great, bring it out.

We've been hearing about a hearsay form for a week and so far the only transgression we have any evidence for is MTG confessing she took notes in a SCIF and so far even that hasn't recieved a slap on the wrist from what I've seen.
Agreed.

We need primary sources, not secondary sources in regards to something this magnitude

So are they releasing what the tapes say?

Or is this just an allegation about tapes existing? And for all we know it could just be him rambling about ice cream rather than anything actually damning?

But hey, it's fun, and more beneficial to speculate, right?

I think it would be infinitely more fun if they publicly played the tapes without screening them first and it’s just Biden rambling on about ice cream and dog faced corn pops or some such.

Kind of like at the end of Escape from LA where the president hits the world kill code and Steve buscemi’s “guide to the stars” starts playing.

So are they releasing what the tapes say?

Or is this just an allegation about tapes existing? And for all we know it could just be him rambling about ice cream rather than anything actually damning?

But hey, it's fun, and more beneficial to speculate, right?
I've noticed a trend here where a certain type of poster will use those two things interchangeably, actual evidence of something vs a former strip club waitress congresswoman saying that the evidence exists.

I’m going to call you a wambulance cry baby! Stop pointing the the finger at others because your con man is going to jail.

Lol i mean , he openly bragged about extorting Ukraine with foreign aide $. This wouldn't be a shock.

Can you chuds for once present the evidence?

Every new hunter or brandon thread is:
"something something whistle-blower knows a guy that works with a guy.."

And at the end the day, Tucker Carlson loses this "damning evidence" in the mail... like the hard drives

Back