Burns piecing up Usman early

It pisses me off because WE ALL know that Burns let him recover when he was on the ground.

He should have not let that piece of shameless scum do that, because he didn't give him the same mercy.

Fuck Usman, he's a coward for screaming like a bitch at the end too, because he KNOWS deep down in his soul, it almost was over in the 1st for him.

TKO'd with a jab. Now apologize hater :D

I watched the replay and now realize it was a fair stoppage. Usually times like this I'd call you a douchbag. But at this moment, I'd say i was the douch in this case lol

That was wild. Have to admit, I pulled a parlay early thinking I got a steal and i had usman...

Colby went nearly 5 rounds and did far far far more damage to Marty. Colby wasn't a broken crying man in the center of the ring at the end.

This isn't point Karate. If Burns showed more than room temperature fight IQ he wins by first round KO/TKO by following up after he stunned him. I don't care if Colby went 5 rounds with him or not, he never stunned Kamaru and was never close to finishing him.

Also Kamaru has a better chin than Colby, if Colby conceded those early bombs by Burns it would've ended right then and there.

Burns was too sloppy. He went in balls to the wall while Usman was still in feeling out mode. Usman just showed what he's been working on with a legit boxing coach. I picked Burns to win this fight BTW.

Back