Burrows and Snyder lose to Dagestanis at world champs

f791e0dad2af334c657a246c2d706448.jpg

cb7439d3ff9505bd8704de917a4c4c94

Uncle Vlad will bless them.
And he trains judo with Beslan Mudranov.

Russia has always had world-class wrestlers come from the southern part of the country, and world-class boxers come from the west.
hqdefault.jpg

In the east, where I used to live, all we had was Siberia, crazy aggresive grizzly bears, and the best goddamn seafood you'll find this side of the Ural mountains goddamnit.

Sadulaev is a god damn machine. One of the best wrestlers to ever exist in my opinion, and that's only at the age of 22.

How is such a small region so dominant??

Russians already won 5 golds at the ongoing wrestling world champs.

Most of the Russian team are from Dagestan
i like how you failed to mention the 3 or 4 americans that won golds lol

All the best American wrestlers turned pro and joined WWE.

Last edited:
Snyder got pinned within 2 minutes by a guy from a lower weight class. Judging by your flag and your snarky post, you care for sure.
I truly don't think he cares. Remember you're one punch away from jumping off the bandwagon

Snyder got owned in about a minute.

Sadulaev is not just a wrestler from a weight class below, he is the fucking tank and one of the best to ever do it.

It's not like he is going to pin Snyder everytime they wrestle, he surprised with a high level move, smelled the blood and finished it, at this level, if you zig when you should have zagged, it can be over, especially when you are wrestling Sadulaev.

His coaches was yelling at him to disengage before the shot came, I think their plan was the same as last time, drag Sadulaev into the later part with a high pace and rely on Snyders heavy hands, heavy snap downs and fantastic conditioning.

Russia always top the medal table in wrestling still America did well to get 3 golds unlikely they'll win any in greco. Nice to see Dake win. If Sadulaev continues doing whats he doing he could be the greatest, doubt he goes into mma Russia look after their wrestlers.

Back