but but but I like both of you

For the most part i dont think i have had favorites go against each other...on the other hand, i loved it when Peña beat Nunes, and i loved it even more when Nunes dominated back, i dont like either of them.

Edit: Lawler vs Cerrone as it for me.

Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin.. I really liked both guys and didn't want to see a loser, it made it worse that they then had 2 fights. Always respected both of them and the way Rich handled the defeats says everything about the man, I have the DVDs of those events and the extras are great, shows Rich and Anderson back stage after together for ages.. respect. Thats how you handle defeat. Classy.

What fight or fights included two of your favorite fighters and who did you root for when push came to punch in the face? What made you choose that fighter over the other?
I'm old so it would be Sugar Ray Leonard against Marvin Hagler. I know it's not MMA but Sugar Ray was my favorite fighter and Hagler was up there at the top of the best fighters I've ever saw do it.

Silva vs. Adesanya was a hard pick because obviously Spider is a legend for us all but Stylebender was of this incredible new breed and I knew his win would propel Middleweight forward. Ultimately even at his age Anderson gave him a very tough fight but Israel did get the win because he just got that dog in him.

Gaethje vs Poirier is a perfect example for me. like them both, both now have a win over the other,,,,if they do the trilogy, I'ma have to pick for real once and for all....I think I go J over D if the trilogy happens....but it is a razor close call.

Oh and I do believe you got to make a call and pick a side........so would like to hear if others actually do that or just root for a good fight

Khabib vs Gaethje
War Machine vs Joe Son

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back