Butt drag?

I swear to god the best thing about Neil's instructionals are these little segways into hilarity. I picked up tactical turtle and he just starts telling some story about a dude he was in the military with who had an abnormally large ballsack and another guy who's ass was so hairy he needed shears to take a shit. I was pissing myself laughing the whole time

Is this an exaggeration or is neil serious? Do you wrestlers really go knuckles deep each other?

Only catch wrestlers.
What are they trying to catch?

tenor.gif

Is this an exaggeration or is neil serious? Do you wrestlers really go knuckles deep each other?
The higher level the wrestler the greater the desire to win.
So what I am trying to say is the better the wrestler the deeper the fingers. You think you gonna only go one knuckle deep when you are trying to win an Olympic medal?

I mean before instant replay and video footage i get why wrestlers were able to get away with this. But why dont the wrestling governing bodies give immediate lifetime mans for this? Wouldnt that solve this issue overnight? Or do wrestlers not mind their opponenta going multiple fingers/knuckles deep in them? Im dead serious...

I mean before instant replay and video footage i get why wrestlers were able to get away with this. But why dont the wrestling governing bodies give immediate lifetime mans for this? Wouldnt that solve this issue overnight? Or do wrestlers not mind their opponenta going multiple fingers/knuckles deep in them? Im dead serious...

OH MANG THIS TECHNIQUE STINKS!!

LIKE YOUR FINGER AFTER YOU'VE TRIED IT

I swear to god the best thing about Neil's instructionals are these little segways into hilarity. I picked up tactical turtle and he just starts telling some story about a dude he was in the military with who had an abnormally large ballsack and another guy who's ass was so hairy he needed shears to take a shit. I was pissing myself laughing the whole time

I'm going through this at the moment, first disc is pretty funny, looking forward to the rest.

Back