Buy or Sell: Kevin Lee will hold UFC gold in the next 5 years

Champion Lee?

• Total voters
Guys who aren't scared of him are going to TKO him sooner or later.

He is still VERY young and can improve his cardio and striking defense.
I will ... buy for now but I am very shocked and disappointed at his performance vs Al.

Al is tough but I didn't think he had a chance against Lee after Lee's performances vs Ferguson and Barbosa.

I still believe it, he has plenty of time to fix holes in his game. At 26, Tony Ferguson wasn't even in the UFC ... Crazy how people will write Kevin Lee off after a decision loss

I'm gonna say sell, however, it depends on how many new weight classes are added.

That's gonna be a no for me dog. Imo even the fringe contender level guys beat him. His striking sucks, and his cardio isn't good enough to Fitch people.

He is still VERY young and can improve his cardio and striking defense.
I will ... buy for now but I am very shocked and disappointed at his performance vs Al.

Al is tough but I didn't think he had a chance against Lee after Lee's performances vs Ferguson and Barbosa.
After TUF, I never really paid much attention to Al, but after looking at his Fight Finder record, it seems if you give him a shitty opponent, he will finish him. He hasn't had many bouts against top opponents, but he's no pushover.

I suspect Kevin made a mistake with the trash talk that probably motivated and pissed Al off.

I still think he'll get it done. He just needs to improve his fight IQ.

Lol Lee is overrated asf. Striking cardio and chin is bad not mediocre but bad. The delusional ppl is this thread is strong.

Sell. Like Al said, he has all the physical tools to get there, but mentally it seems like he never will.

Back