Bye guys!

Someday when I post that I'm on my death bed I'd like you to post this gif if you remember.

lol

I’m surprised it took as long as it did for someone to respond with it. Usually threads like this.. it’s the 1st response

I'm leaving sherdog after tonight
Having some family problems (drunk uncle done something really dumb)
Also, my son will be born next month, so we're moving to my family's ranch
For about a year I had a lot (really a lot) of free time, so I was here quite often
But now, I must be a family man and I probably won't have enough time to post here
I also wanna focus on being a good father and a good husband
Don't know if I'll be gone forever, but most likely I will
I wanted to call a man who almost got me killed because of medallions @Clippy
P.S @IloveTHIS take care of your cat!

As my Irish friends say,

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine soft upon your fields
May you die in Ireland
And may you be in Heaven
An hour before the Devil knows you're dead!

Best of luck to you and your family, bro:)

Good luck and congrats on the baby!

Have a good life, then a good death

have fun in between

I must not have received the memo. Been married 22 years, have 3 kids...

th

Right? I'm a good husband and dad too. Dudes gotta learn how to pace themselves.

Good news is first 6 months of baby you arent sleeping so not drinking will be easy. Keep an eye on that PPD doe

Lol, like you'll be able to raise a child without our guidance.

You'll be back.

<{yahyou}>

Peace out man and poke your head in once and awhile when you get a chance.

Many of us have far more obligations than what you posted and still have time to stop by Sherdog. It's not like you have to stay here for hours on end.

Best of luck and no emailing, texting or social media because you need to focus 100% of your time to the family and ranch. :p

There's really no need to say goodbye because most of us don't have a clue who you are.

Many of us have far more obligations than what you posted and still have time to stop by Sherdog. It's not like you have to stay here for hours on end.

Best of luck and no emailing, texting or social media because you need to focus 100% of your time to the family and ranch. :p

There's really no need to say goodbye because most of us don't have a clue who you are.
Like I said
It's just a thing to help me with going somewhere new in life (I've spent a lot of time here, and now I want to cut most things out)
I'll probably be back (unless I forget the password)
But after all, it's just a karate forum

It's Sherdog. It's not a full time job that you have to quit because you get busy. Just log in once in a while and tell a fart joke.

I'm leaving sherdog after tonight
Having some family problems (drunk uncle done something really dumb)
Also, my son will be born next month, so we're moving to my family's ranch
For about a year I had a lot (really a lot) of free time, so I was here quite often
But now, I must be a family man and I probably won't have enough time to post here
I also wanna focus on being a good father and a good husband
Don't know if I'll be gone forever, but most likely I will
I wanted to call a man who almost got me killed because of medallions @Clippy
P.S @IloveTHIS take care of your cat!
Who?

Back