News Cédric Doumbé is set to fight Baki Chamsoudinov at PFL Paris 2, March 7

Who wins?

• Total voters
I don't think it'll help for this fight much but I'm sure it'll help his overall game. He's got to grapple in this one because trying to kickbox with Doumbe would be unbelievably stupid.

Anyway, it's Friday the 1st of March 2024, the sun is shining and it's roughly 11:23am. The news coming to us all is that the popular (almost 32 year old) French kickboxer, Cedric Doumbe, has caved in after heeding advice from his peers and pulled out of his bout vs Baysangur Chamsoudinov, blaming the pull out on an "incident in training".
Shame, he just had to wait a couple more days to see Baki miss weight and the fight being cancelled.

Doumbe got a truck painted as a special ambulance for Baki. Probably going to drive it around Paris for the next 2 weeks. That shit even got a working siren and bluelight (totally illegal btw).
Gotta admire the dedication. <Lmaoo>

1708939815714.png

Doumbe got a truck painted as a special ambulance for Baki. Probably going to drive it around Paris for the next 2 weeks. That shit even got a working siren and bluelight (totally illegal btw).
Gotta admire the dedication. <Lmaoo>

View attachment 1031715

He's a good troll, but he should probably be spending more time training get ups than driving around in ambulances.

is there still no way to watch this in the US?

If only there were websites who provided free links for this kind of event. If only. I'd be against it of course.

Last edited:

perhaps with all the young fanboys on both sides it will be available on youtube per live streaming, i hope so too...

All this trolling and promotion for a fight that isn't even going to take place. Can't believe it.

All this trolling and promotion for a fight that isn't even going to take place. Can't believe it.
Yeah that sucks. Per sources, Baki squinted too hard during an interview and now his right eye is totally shut, docs won't let him fight.

Last edited:
Yeah that sucks. Per sources, Baki squinted to hard during an interview and now his right eye is totally shut, docs won't let him fight.
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back