CageWalk Restocked! $16.50 price ending soon.

CageWalk MMA

White Belt
Reaction score
Just a quick note to let you know our new stock has finally arrived. As such, the price will be going back to $23.50 shortly. We are giving one last opportunity to take advantage of the discount for those who missed it.

We have made a slight alteration in the the sizing. We have added a little bit more room in the rise. Aside from that the shorts are the same as the last batch.

Thank you all for your support. Please let us know if you have any questions.

What does "little bit more room in the rise" mean?

Cool! Just ordered a pair, missed out on the last round. Although I am curious as to what a "little more rise" means as well.

Sorry guys...We added a little extra room in the crotch. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks.

CageWalk MMA said:
Sorry guys...We added a little extra room in the crotch. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks.

(pulls up pants and sniffs like Barney Fife)

Good -- I need that.

:p

Thanks for the update. I hope to order some this week.

The site says 23.50...do you still have the 16.50 price? I'm in the market for a new pair of shorts, never tried Cagewalk.

I was planning on getting some the other day and was gutted when I saw they were out of stock! I'm happy now though as I've just ordered quite a few pairs!

Shipping is a bit steep at 15$, but I'll grab 2 pairs anyway.

I see my trolling of OT has forced you to troll G&E wam

I am impressed.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
I see my trolling of OT has forced you to troll G&E wam

I am impressed.

~Foz

I actually did order a black and white pair just now, but I was not impressed by the shipping.

I was just in the market for some new shorts.

Nabbed 3 pairs, thanks.

yeah i'll admit when shipping costs more, or just about the same as the product your buying it seems a bit ghey wam.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
yeah i'll admit when shipping costs more, or just about the same as the product your buying it seems a bit ghey wam.

~Foz

I figured it woulda been 10 tops....w/e...just hope I get them quickly. When I ordered from Sprawl I got my stuff within a couple days.

Should be about the same, they ship from the same place I beleive!

My shipping was under $7 for 1 pair, a little over $9 for 3 pairs which is about standard.

Then again, you're not in the same country you're buying from.

Just keep rubbin it in for the poor guy...:D

Just kidding, but they are a U.S. company and you are international

Damn! When did you guys get more brown, black, and white shorts?? I just ordered a pair of reds a few weeks back because the website said all the other colors were out of stock.:icon_sad: Red is ok, but if I had my choice, I would've picked black or brown. Nice shorts though.

Has anyone used these before? I'll probably be using them more for standup if they aren't restrictive.

Back