Cain is back, so Jon will never go to HW. He always afraid of Cain.

It's a myth. Cormier often self deprecates too. Maybe back in the day when Cain used to fight a little but Cormier is a much improved fighter now. Better striking, Better wrestling, Better bjj. He's just an overall better fighter than Cain ever was imo

Cain is way more athletic and his movements look a lot smoother. Cormier almost falls around the octagon like Humpty Dumpty, VERY weird movement style, always seems off balance to me.

sea level cain was a beast.

he is now gone.

I still think cain would give jj problems but who knows. and.... who cares

Breaking news. Cain is now hurt since this thread was made.

Honestly Jones beats Cain as of now .
Jhon is publicly allowed to take steroids, has a overall better skill set , Cain is done

DC cannot pressure top fighters like Cain can. That could be the difference to beating Jones.

The Cain that beat JDS like a step child twice would've murked Jones and DC on the same night. Pride style. Cain was an unstoppable human being when he was healthy.

There's no way Cain would be able to do that against Dc or Jones. Jds he his ass handed to him because he couldn't get off the freaking fence. Jon Jones would murk a Prime Cain and would make it look easy, same goes for Dc.

Cain was getting work by Werdum in the clinch when they fought. lol

The Cain that beat JDS like a step child twice would've murked Jones and DC on the same night. Pride style. Cain was an unstoppable human being when he was healthy.
POSSIBLY, but Jones is a cerebral fighter. He adapts

I think DC is not a problem. Much bigger threat is Cain. Cain is bigger and stronger version of DC with better cardio. He has probably only worse a little BJJ than DC.
images

Jon Jones is smart. He knows that he will defend his belt in LHW several times easily and earn a lot of money much more easily

Very scary to fight someone who may not make it out of training camp.

I love how fans invent boogeymen to try to discredit dominant fighters.

Jones would've always beaten him. Cain is not on his level and hasn't beaten anyone close to him.
Jones isn't a punching bag like Bigfoot(lol) and JDS. He's not a one dimensional Lesnar either.

He's way above their level as a martial artist, a complete fighter.
He's a smart fighter who breaks his opponents down. Cain doesn't do so well when the fight isn't going his way, like we've seen against Werdum. If he tries to put him against the cage then he would eat knees like he did against Werdum. Then tap out soon after getting beat up.

Would have been close in 2012 or 2013 but the current Jones destroys Cain at his best.

Agreed. I can't believe this nonsense of dc being better when jav and dc both sat Cain is the best. None the less he is able to implement their style better because he doesn't gas unlike dc

~DaViD~

Old Man Cain is a thing of Marvel. Wait and see the besmirchment of Nnganou.

Idk about "back". We'll see if he even makes it to the octagon first.

Agreed. I can't believe this nonsense of dc being better when jav and dc both sat Cain is the best. None the less he is able to implement their style better because he doesn't gas unlike dc

~DaViD~
cains cardio is a myth
he only looks fast because he fights way bigger guys
most of them being jds and bigfoot that are lost on the ground and can only strike from distance

I doubt he is too worried with Cain. Several bigger challenges at HW. Cain has always been a bit overrated.

As long as he teeps, Cain wont be able to stand. His knees aren't the strongest.

Back