Media Cain looks terrible in his last pic

i don’t think he can take on Ngannou

IJOENzL.jpg
A solid leg extension program will burn all of that off.

Let's not forget that his body was with bad lok when he come to UFC, but he was destroying his opponents.

He always looks phenomenal when he returns though. Boy just eats good.

I don't know why this guy gets so much hype. His resume consists of the same few fighters in arguably the weakest division in MMA. He has solid wins over Dos Santos and that's about it. In his last few fights he fought, Dos Santos x 3, Bigfoot Silva x 2, Brock Lesnar and Travis Brown. Those were all decent fighters at that time but they were not exactly topping the P4P charts. No shame in losing to Werdum but Cain gets more credit than Woodley around here.

Google AKA Brown Pride... does the illuminati think we are stupid?

Google IS Brown Pride!

Google = white genocide!

Look into it (but not with google)

giphy.gif

If Ngannou has even the slightest semblance of fight IQ, he should win this. Come out guns blazing against a guy that’s never had the best chin and has been out for 2+ years while holding the size advantage
wtf are u talking about he has a great chin. Did you see the bombs landed on him by kongo?

To be fair the UFC shut Cain down or he would have had a fight by now. But he wasn’t all the way healthy and hopefully he is now.

Wouldn’t take anything from a photo, he’s an even worst matchup for Francis than Stipe was. This is the one fight I don’t give Francis a shot more than a punchers chance, if Cain is in shape he will dump him and pound him.

He's probably about 5-10 pounds off from his fighting weight. Not bad really.

Back