News Cain retires from UFC

Stipe would starch this guy

Sea level my ass. Knee gave out my ass.

And lest we forget his biggest fight

oBNRkbK.gif
Are you for real with this gif?

Are you for real with this gif?

He fought once every 2 years on average in his career, lost his 3 biggest fights that weren't against pro wrestlers, and retired over 4 years ago.

Any regular poster knows I pay the utmost respect in retirement threads. But enough is enough.

I gotta fuckin slurp Mayweather every time he retires too?

Beat it

Top 3 HW GOATs. You assholes don't deserve him. Get back to your twitter warriors and bmf belts you cocksuckas.

I'm glad he retired. He had the best HW title run in the history. Short, but gold. The most dominant and well rounded fighter in his prime. Best cardio ever heavyweight. But he lost the fight against injuries, just like Cruz did.

And Cormier is gonna retire in 2020, Luke probably wont train with Cain anymore so AKA have kinda lack of sparring partners for Velasquez.

USADA was a factor as well. Now Cain can get some medical help and be healthy.
Top 5-10 P4P in HW history.
Only few guys have better legacy:
- Fedor - much more fights than Cain, much longer on top as well.
- Werdum - he submit Fedor, Nogueira and Cain. His legacy is great.
- JDS - he lost twice with Cain, but JDS have more fights and more top 10 victories and he beat Cain once.
- Nogueira / Cro Cop - much more fights and top 10 wins.
- Overeem - much more fights.
- DC / Miocic - similar resume.

Top 3 HW GOATs. You assholes don't deserve him. Get back to your twitter warriors and bmf belts you cocksuckas.
I really don’t understand these clowns who don’t recognize how good Cain was.

Cain, along with Cruz, is for me one of the most tragic careers to be compromised by injuries. A true great and in my opinion, the most dangerous HW we've ever seen.

Cruz: 22-2. TC 2 div champ, WEC champ, UFC champ, lucrative commentating career. Doing well.

Velasquez: 14-3, UFC champ, disappeared.

Cruz: 22-2. TC 2 div champ, WEC champ, UFC champ, lucrative commentating career. Doing well.

Velasquez: 14-3, UFC champ, disappeared.
His WEC title basically carried right over to UFC title and he’s probably not making more money then Cain is being in the WWE. Oh and Cain isn’t doing well? He seems to be doing just fine. And just so you know of that 14-3 record 12-3 of that was in the UFC. Cruz WEC and UFC combined record is 12-2

Injuries and inactivity broke him, Ngannou made it official.

Wish him a good retirement from MMA, Cain was a real bad motherfucker in his prime! And Mexicans love pro-wrestling, he'll be happier in the WWE.

I'm glad he retired when it was time. He didn't need another KO/concussion.

I'll be a Cain Velasquez fan for the rest of my life (except if he does sick shit obviously)

He fought once every 2 years on average in his career, lost his 3 biggest fights that weren't against pro wrestlers, and retired over 4 years ago.

Any regular poster knows I pay the utmost respect in retirement threads. But enough is enough.

I gotta fuckin slurp Mayweather every time he retires too?

Beat it
What does that have to do with a gif of the first fight of a trilogy where Cain almost murdered JDS in the two other fights? A gif of Werdum or Ngannou finishing him woulf be more appropriate if your retarded point was to call him overrated.

Good. Fuck him and his overrated “cardio and conditioning”.

<30>

Frankly, im relieved. Never understood the hype and i always hate fighters made out of legos.

Cain's about to make that Saudi Arabia money.

Cain, along with Cruz, is for me one of the most tragic careers to be compromised by injuries. A true great and in my opinion, the most dangerous HW we've ever seen.
at least cruz had a great career and is still, imo, the clear BW GOAT.

Lol. Pro Wrestling is way, way harder on the body than MMA. If he's actually serious about it, he'll be performing at least once a week, not once every couple of years like he was in MMA. He'll be retiring from WWE with injuries within the year, no doubt.

Retired from UFC or MMA ?

UFC sport confirmed....

CM Punk trains UFC
Yoel shit inside UFC....

WOOOOOO W

Back