• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cain starting to get in shape.

Maybe in the 40s, everyone I know been to prison comes out jacked. Granted they only did 3-5 for robberies, assaults, and drugs.
I know a guy who a starving 120lbs crack head when he's out. But ever time he dose time he comes out jacked 200-220lbs then slowly reverts back into his crackhead state. It only takes him 2-3 months.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Cain vs Jones.

Cain by dec.

Did Francis become a ninja off his back overnight???? Cain will have this fight on the ground in the first 30 seconds
That's a bold prediction

Not saying it can't happen. Just saying I'd be surprised if Cain immediately got him down and kept him there

That's a bold prediction

Not saying it can't happen. Just saying I'd be surprised if Cain immediately got him down and kept him there
That would be my game plan, Cain's fight IQ isn't bad so we will see I guess

If Cain is healthy, Francis will rethink his entire life once the fight is done. Pray for that dude, he's about to get wasted.

Back