News Cain Velasquez: "Jon Jones is the greatest ever, the greatest ever that you’re ever gonna see"

In my opinion Cain is speaking the truth here. I would also like to add the fact that Cain's hairline is in trouble. I can already see the horseshoeing from mid scalp to each arch. He needs to get on Finasteride 1mg daily, Minoxidil 2x daily as well as Biotin supplements (Vitamin B7) RIGHT NOW! This is a stage where it is reversible. If he waits any longer he will need to undergo a replacement procedure in 2-3 years time. Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 9.09.22 AM.png

It hardly harms DC, if anything it elevates DC, as Jon was the only guy DC couldn't beat
Jon is 100% the goat of mma.

He won the belt at the tender age of 23 and over a decade later he still hasn't had his ass kicked. That is insane considering some of the guys he fought

Yes he had one or 2 close/debatable decisions, but you can pick holes in any record, no matter how great. Jones has very little holes in his resume. He is the best the sport has seen and people may not like it? But it doesn't make it untrue

Any fighter that calls Jones the GOAT is probably a PED user.

Imagine a student cheating on exam and then calling him the smartest kid in class...

Anyone who played by the rules would never stand for that
Most of the UFC fighters use PEDs, so most of them don't care about that aspect.

The problem here is that PED usage is not binary. You can use a little bit of PEDs when you have an injury to heal faster, or you can use the most sophisticated steroid cycles possible to avoid detection and maximally abuse steroids.

I believe Jon falls into the maximum steroid abuse category, and pushing it to the limit gets you caught on drug tests, which is exactly what happens. That is why getting popped for PEDs matters. GSP was almost certainly using PEDs, but he didn't get caught. He used them wisely and sparingly and avoided detection. Jon abused them like a crackhead with a mountain of cocaine and got caught.

It hardly harms DC, if anything it elevates DC, as Jon was the only guy DC couldn't beat
Jon is 100% the goat of mma.

He won the belt at the tender age of 23 and over a decade later he still hasn't had his ass kicked. That is insane considering some of the guys he fought

Yes he had one or 2 close/debatable decisions, but you can pick holes in any record, no matter how great. Jones has very little holes in his resume. He is the best the sport has seen and people may not like it? But it doesn't make it untrue
100 percent facts brother
Easily the best resume in the sport.
People bring up the Reyes fight, but like you said, every other GOAT candidate has had much worse performances and clear cut losses.
Even if he loses to Stipe, which he won't, he is still the GOAT.
His resume and records at LHW is untouchable. I don't think we will see another phenom like him in this life time

Jones is talented no doubt about it. I personally feel his character outside of the ring, the countless bullshit issues hes had, removes him from being the GOAT. Just my opinion.

Fedor #1 inside and out side of the cage.

Volk is a contender for P4P of the all time greats, I will be watching him closely.

100 percent facts brother
Easily the best resume in the sport.
People bring up the Reyes fight, but like you said, every other GOAT candidate has had much worse performances and clear cut losses.
Even if he loses to Stipe, which he won't, he is still the GOAT.
His resume and records at LHW is untouchable. I don't think we will see another phenom like him in this life time

Yes bro, still the GOAT even if he loses to Stipe, which he won't. He is like Mayweather and other great athletes in other sports. When the chips are down and the pressure is on? He performs his best

He had no fear of losing to Reyes and that is why he underperformed imo. I think he needs that real threat of losing to bring out his best.

Imagine a student cheating on exam and then calling him the smartest kid in class...

Gotta be smart to get away with cheating

all fighters aint natural
your one naive person

you wanna know whats real cheating?
pride fighters who can afford more peds has alot of advantage
imagine your broke and cant afford peds
thats unfair af

lol at cheating
jones has like 1 dq in his entire career about peds

Of course, Cain is right. Jones is the best ever... he has never ever been rocked or dropped in 30 fights against the best LHW's ever, 15 title defenses. Think about that.. he has never been dropped, let alone knocked out!!. Its amazing. Its not like he is facing flyweights where no one can crack.

Jones has the most skill, he will do great at HW as well because his skill level and talent is too high.

Of course, Cain is right. Jones is the best ever... he has never ever been rocked or dropped in 30 fights against the best LHW's ever, 15 title defenses. Think about that.. he has never been dropped, let alone knocked out!!. Its amazing. Its not like he is facing flyweights where no one can crack.

Jones has the most skill, he will do great at HW as well because his skill level and talent is too high.
IF Jones was never stripped of his LHW belt, he would have held the belt for 3248 days

To put things into perspective, Anderson Silva holds the current record at 2457 days

He's right that Jon is the best we've ever seen. He may be right that Jon's the best we'll ever see. It's VERY difficult to imagine someone topping Jon's accomplishments. We talk about the "legendary" status of guys who have half as many title fight wins, half as many defenses.

Took too many steroids to have the title.

GSP avenged every loss and has 1 controversial fight against Hendricks.

While Jon hasn't lost per se, he had controversial fights against Reyes, Santos and Gus, tho he did avenge the Gus fight.

That said, he juiced every time he was scheduled to fight DC and it's likely he was juicing for other fights.

GOATSP.

How is he betraying DC when he beat DC twice pretty handily?

Nobody has ever beaten the quality of competition Jon has at the finish rate and dominating manner in which he did it. The closest thing to Rua-Jackson-Machida-Evans-Belfort-Sonnen-Gus-Glover-DC-OSP-DC-Gus with 7 finishes is Weidman's Maia-Munoz-Silva-Silva-Machida-Belfort with 4 finishes, imo.
Shogun on his 3rd acl injury, 3-4-1 over the next 3 years from 29 to 32, jackson who went 1-5 to finish out the ufc, with jones the 4th fight in that streak, machida the middleweight who regularly weighed in closer to 200 than 205 while jones has on multiple occasions confirmed his mid 220s weight at the time, evans who has gone on record saying he barely cut any weight, and even weighed in at 203 against Forrest, who wasn’t actually the champion cause he didn’t beat rampage, Belfort the middleweight who hadnt fought at LHW in 5 years and had a 7-6 record in the division, 4-6 in the big leagues, sonnen who had just been finished by silva moving up from middleweight, beat a washed shogun then finished by Rashad and banned for PEDs after, gus whose best wins would come years later in jan and glover, glover pretty good, dc very good, osp a short notice fight, would never have fought for a title otherwise, pops a few months later, fights dc and pops again, fights Gus and pops again but still wins, what a streak!!

Most of the UFC fighters use PEDs, so most of them don't care about that aspect.

The problem here is that PED usage is not binary. You can use a little bit of PEDs when you have an injury to heal faster, or you can use the most sophisticated steroid cycles possible to avoid detection and maximally abuse steroids.

I believe Jon falls into the maximum steroid abuse category, and pushing it to the limit gets you caught on drug tests, which is exactly what happens. That is why getting popped for PEDs matters. GSP was almost certainly using PEDs, but he didn't get caught. He used them wisely and sparingly and avoided detection. Jon abused them like a crackhead with a mountain of cocaine and got caught.

Totally agree with you brah but we gotta run with the assumption, as silly as it is that if you're not caught under the current system then you're probably clean. For god sakes, look at Usman lol.

all fighters aint natural
your one naive person

you wanna know whats real cheating?
pride fighters who can afford more peds has alot of advantage
imagine your broke and cant afford peds
thats unfair af

lol at cheating
jones has like 1 dq in his entire career about peds

Wonder much juice in his system when he dropped your boi
VqjQ53.gif

One menace to society standing up for another menace to society. I’m shocked.

Back