Cain Velasquez Lookin Soft

That's ok, Francis is an overrated fighter who has very little heart. Cain's still gonna fuck him up.

Are you referring to that fight 8'000 feet above sea level or another?
He was refering to the fight in Mexico where cardio was going to be even more important than it usually is, in other words tailor made for Cain with his legendary cardio. The altitude should have been in his favor...

He was refering to the fight in Mexico where cardio was going to be even more important than it usually is, in other words tailor made for Cain with his legendary cardio. The altitude should have been in his favor...
When Cain was getting notoriety for his cardio, I thought of a group of Native Americans who live on the Andes famous for their barrel chests and cardio due to high altitude adaptation. I thought Cain got some of their blood so this fight would be a home coming thing for him. Native son fighting on native soil and all. It turned out to be the opposite

Looks like crap. And 50 years old. Im glad I didnt place my bet to Cain yet.

Cains gonna get destroyed

He has a Dan Quinn bod

Wow. Is it just the angle or does it look like his arms are smaller?
They are. They have this thing in bodybuilding called Palumboism where the gut gets bigger and the arms get smaller

005a3d7582b1c0a39d7e

Undoubtedly his opponent prepared well for the altitude and Velasquez didn't. But again, when he says Velasquez' cardio "disappeared," does it refer just to that one fight?

this is a lot of sherdogs supposed "HW GOAT"

That looks bad, his waist looks wider than his shoulders and he's got some sag to his skin.

Back