Cain vs DC who takes it?

Is this your first thread? Hopefully, it's your last.

Why is that? Tell me whats wrong about this thread? I know it has been done before but thats before DC got the belt. Now he beat Stipe who was considered to be 1 of the top 2 HW"s of all time in the UFC. So piss off.

Prime Cain beats anyone...
The Cain who made 6'8" Travis look like a little baby.

But he's probably gone now due to the injuries

/Thread

That's an incredible insight you gave us and you explained yourself so thoroughly that it's clear why you feel the way you do.

Also, Wasteland.

It's ok man, this forum is full of toxic people.

They just love to post one-liners and laugh at themself.. you better get used to it

The grappling and clinch exchanges would be awesome, but in the end would washout . Then it would be a striking match, and, Cain has the better stand-up. Cain also has a worse chin and may not hit as hard as DC. But this is taken into account that Cain is in his prime. Who knows what he really looks like these days.

The grappling and clinch exchanges would be awesome, but in the end would washout . Then it would be a striking match, and, Cain has the better stand-up. Cain also has a worse chin and may not hit as hard as DC. But this is taken into account that Cain is in his prime. Who knows what he really looks like these days.

I don't think Cain has a weaker chin than dc he had that one quick stoppage and his other loss is a sub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back