Cake or Pie?

T-800
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Wowiee! I was thinking and thought of how good pie is! Blueberry Pie, Apple Pie, Cream Pies. All Pies pretty much!

I also love cakes so much though! Strawberry shortcake and Icecream cakes are sooo good also!

I think if I had to live with one it would have to be Pies!

What would you choose and what is your favorite type of pie or cake?!

Thanks!

Wowiee! I was thinking and thought of how good pie is! Blueberry Pie, Apple Pie, Cream Pies. All Pies pretty much!

I also love cakes so much though! Strawberry shortcake and Icecream cakes are sooo good also!

Thanks!

I've got an extreme urge to make a giant black forest gateau and hide scotch eggs in it for a savoury surprise.

Thanks!
I had my first run with them keto cakes(chocolate ganache/fudge and strawberry shortcake) last weekend and they are by far the best cakes I ever had from recent memory. For my plebe taste they're like cakes which are half as sweet as the norm. Not as fluffy but they're goddamn good.

I'm going with cake for this one.

I had my first run with them keto cakes(chocolate ganache/fudge and strawberry shortcake) last weekend and they are by far the best cakes I ever had from recent memory. For my plebe taste they're like cakes which are half as sweet as the norm. Not as fluffy but they're goddamn good.

I'm going with cake for this one.
That sounds good! I also have the memory of a goldfish!

I guess it depends on the cake and pie. I'd probably go with cheesecake w/ cherry topping above both.

8887c375-dc78-4e49-b48d-4d25006fea72.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back