California Surgeon and gf arrested: more #metoo

Thanks for proving my point

Why wasn’t the “material victim” willing to testify when the cops were called?

What changed in 2 years that now all of a sudden she’s willing to cooperate .....

My bad for referencing me too. I saw a similarity in the fact that bill Cosby(who’s now been found guilty) and Harvey Weinstein(who’s now been arrested) for example, did all these bad things many years ago and then out of no where 30-50 people come forward.

The same way his doctor has now been charged 2 years later and the prosecutor is asking for many more potential victims to come forward.

Do you really not see any similarity there?
LOL, oh, I see, now. You're a #metoo supporter due to your low reading comprehension and critical reasoning ability. Makes sense:
In October 2016, Robicheaux and Riley are accused of taking a woman who "was no longer conscious" back to the surgeon's apartment with intentions to rape her after drinking with the victim at a bar, police say.

The second known victim woke up while being sexually assaulted and screamed for help, according to investigators. Police responded and the investigation into the couple began.
You have her word against their word. This woman was the reason the cops looked into the case. She did tell the cops. You have to collect physical evidence. Here, let me help:
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-robicheaux-charges-20180919-story.html
LA Times said:
The second woman told police she lost consciousness while drinking with the couple in a Newport Beach bar in 2016. The woman told police she was taken to Robicheaux’s apartment, where the couple began “sexually assaulting her with the intent to commit rape.” The woman screamed for help, and the physician’s neighbor called Newport police, court documents say.

No arrests were made after either incident because evidence initially did not meet the standard to do so. Detectives continued to work the case for two years, however.
BTW, that was in October 2016: a full year before #metoo became a trending hashtag due to Ronan Farrow outing Harvey Weinstein.

LOL, oh, I see, now. You're a #metoo supporter due to your low reading comprehension and critical reasoning ability. Makes sense:

You have her word against their word. This woman was the reason the cops looked into the case. She did tell the cops. You have to collect physical evidence. Here, let me help:
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-robicheaux-charges-20180919-story.html

BTW, that was in October 2016: a full year before #metoo became a trending hashtag due to Ronan Farrow outing Harvey Weinstein.

Wow you got me

Back