Multiplatform Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023)

Next Duty already slowly dripping. Looks like a Gulf War setting this iteration:

COD 2024 is reportedly called Call of Duty: Black Ops Gulf War.• New Black Ops game set during the Gulf War of the early 90s• Round based zombies returns• Classic BO maps like Grind, WMD• Activision is exploring a "large pre-order bonus" with several days, or possibly several WEEKS early access for the base game and Zombies

Next Duty already slowly dripping. Looks like a Gulf War setting this iteration:

COD 2024 is reportedly called Call of Duty: Black Ops Gulf War.• New Black Ops game set during the Gulf War of the early 90s• Round based zombies returns• Classic BO maps like Grind, WMD• Activision is exploring a "large pre-order bonus" with several days, or possibly several WEEKS early access for the base game and Zombies

Wow, MWIII has been out for what, 2 weeks? We are already getting hype for the next one?

This is 30% off already on PS Store for anyone interested; not sure for how long.

Sooo Modern Warfare 3 is free this weekend on Steam and 30% off.

I checked the MP out.. it's not bad actually. The 12 v 12 moshpit game modes are absolutely mental...

hard-pass.gif

Haha OK. Well it is free at the moment but you do you

I will end up buying it. I figure at 30% off it costs less than a night out in NYC, which i'm not doing as much these days cuz ITS FUCKING COLD.

Virtually murdering strangers online will fill my heart with the warmth I need during these cold months.

ffs I used to win every FFA without fail from Cod1-3 and not I struggle to win a single game online in anything.

I checked the MP out.. it's not bad actually. The 12 v 12 moshpit game modes are absolutely mental...
Appreciate the heads-up. Playing Zombies/Rustment now. Movement and audio nice.

Wow @ that WSP Swarm. Sexy beast. I think that’s what I’ve seen Doc run in WZ with Zlaner as MMR secondary.

Wow @ that WSP Swarm. Sexy beast. I think that’s what I’ve seen Doc run in WZ with Zlaner as MMR secondary.
I'm all about the AMR SMG

The one I am using has low recoil, fast rate of fire, and a big magazine..

As far as I can tell the MP in this game is geared more towards players who like to skirmish on the field. I haven't seen too many snipers yet and I don't think anyone has quick scope killed me yet.

BTW I freaking hate those quick scopers.. In MW2 more often than not they don't even need to get a clean hit and they can still one shot you. I recognize it's a skill but after watching many of my killcams I feel like you can be successful with it even if you are a little sloppy.

I'm all about the AMR SMG

The one I am using has low recoil, fast rate of fire, and a big magazine..

As far as I can tell the MP in this game is geared more towards players who like to skirmish on the field. I haven't seen too many snipers yet and I don't think anyone has quick scope killed me yet.

BTW I freaking hate those quick scopers.. In MW2 more often than not they don't even need to get a clean hit and they can still one shot you. I recognize it's a skill but after watching many of my killcams I feel like you can be successful with it even if you are a little sloppy.
You're not wrong. I've been a quickscoper in franchise iterations that had the Kar98k, winning 1v1s against guys with higher accuracy than me because of the class' DMG per round (torso and up) plus quickdraw potential.

It's definitely a skill because I had to teach myself how, then over time hone it – the definition of a skill, IMO. If someone runs an MMR or Sniper, they as a rule plant their feet and move like a BUD/S candidate during Hell Week carrying overhead an inflatable boat. Unintuitive to the class, it's the feathery movement and hail-Mary hitbox shots that would keep me crit albeit in action and the other guy OHKO.

I keep seeing these guys in MP with flaming heads. Must be some sort Ghostrider bundle? Or something from last month's Hallowe'en? Not sure.

I'll test-drive that AMR you like if I can; not sure if unlocked for me as I don't own the game so I'll try to scavenge battlefield KIA too. If there aren't many quickscoping in traditional MP, it's probably because they're all headhunting in Ground War, ha; that's where the money sightlines are.

Forget what I said about no quick scopers. The shenanigans I described are in full effect.

I got one shotted by a guy jumping who clearly aimed above my head in the kill cam. I also got taken down by a blast to my torso.. I guess? the killcam shot was sloppy as hell.

How small is the MW launcher application file (PS5) if I uninstall all packages but WZ? I want to uninstall as it's currently eating up 250GB, which is disgusting to me. I'd like to maybe dip into WZ now and again for fun (especially with Krampus holiday event coming back) but size depending.

How small is the MW launcher application file (PS5) if I uninstall all packages but WZ? I want to uninstall as it's currently eating up 250GB, which is disgusting to me. I'd like to maybe dip into WZ now and again for fun (especially with Krampus holiday event coming back) but size depending.

The COD HQ app supposedly is 89gb on its own

Back