Calling it now...LHW and HW

Fluency

noun; the quality or condition of being fluent
Banned
Reaction score
Alexander Gustafsson wins against Jon Jones in December 2018.

Brock Lesnar doesn't fight in March. Daniel Cormier rematches Stipe and wins again in March 2019.

Jon Jones wins against Daniel Cormier at HW in July 2019.

Brock Lesnar doesn't fight in March. Daniel Cormier rematches Stipe and wins again in March 2019.

Show me your bet on Gus

Jones doesn’t have the stones to move up to HW.

So Jones loses to Gus, Bork-DC falls through, DC beats Stipe, and DC postpones his retirement for Jones who gets a title shot at HW even though he just lost to Gus?

<DontBelieve1>

Jones doesn’t have the stones to move up to HW.
It's a shame too because he's plenty big enough. He came in at 238lbs in that grappling match with Hendo, and he looked to be in decent shape. Jones could probably still be 230lbs in fight shape, which is plenty big enough for HW.

Gus beating jones... hahaha could you imagine

So Jones loses to Gus, Bork-DC falls through, DC beats Stipe, and DC postpones his retirement for Jones who gets a title shot at HW even though he just lost to Gus?

<DontBelieve1>

Well, It makes more sense than giving a title shot to 40 years old, post drug test failure Brock.

It’s 2018, don’t act like rankings matter. $$$ is what matters to both UFC and Cormier

Don't post a stupid "calling it now" thread unless you have a bet slip.

fuck off.

Why would a non champion LHW Jones fight the HW champion?

DC will have none of that.

Well, It makes more sense than giving a title shot to 40 years old, post drug test failure Brock.

It’s 2018, don’t act like rankings matter. $$$ is what matters to both UFC and Cormier

You need to read my post again and think a bit more. I'm saying what was written won't happen, I don't particularly care about what makes more sense. And of course Bork getting a title shot makes no sense and the UFC rankings are a joke.

The only thing I agree with is Brock and Cormier not happening. I don't know why but I had a strange feeling since the beginning that this fight is not gonna happen, not feeling it.

If Gus beats Jones they will have a third fight next.

Back