Can any Khabib fan tell me how he’s going to close the distance?

His grapples with his virginity twice a night ^

Khabib will close the distance with his superior underrated russian boxing.

Khabib setting up the right with the jab:
gLlvQD.gif

Khabib landing the right, then popping the jab in conor's face:
Yv1E1Y.gif

Khabib hypnotising conor with the jab:
wmGPRX.gif

Khabib taking advantage of an overly aggressive conor and touching him with a little check hook
6R38PN.gif

Khabib's underrated russian boxing exposed the fact that Conor has a weakness to the orthadox left jab because he can't counter it with his signature left cross. He can't cross his left over yours.

Khabib exposed that in the fight against Conor with his underrated russian boxing which confused Conor which made it very easy to close the distance.

What desperate cheating? I didn't see Conor do any cheating.
You have to be the worst shit-poster here.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...4-times-against-khabib-gifs-included.3848651/

(I made the below gifs, but the captions were in the video already).

12-6 elbows and strikes on the back of Khabib's head with right elbow, and grabbing shorts with left hand:
15394562981383880.gif

Grabbing shorts with left hand:
1539457356130693.gif

15394575992440237.gif

Grabbing Khabib's glove with right hand:
15394576902440295.gif

1539456425272286.gif

1539456521272247.gif

15394566341306937.gif

Illegal knee:
1539456154130459.gif

Grabbing fence with foot:
1539456752272267.gif

Grabbing fence again with foot (right after the above gif):
15394568361306938.gif

Illegal pointing fingers forward with outstretched hand:
15394569811306967.gif

Groin kick:
1539457081130699.gif

Honestly. And I mean this. I’m happy conor cheated, it made for a more interesting match. I hope they let him have a tag teammate in there in the rematch. Artem maybe? Dildo Analis? Maybe both, khabib still wins

gLlvQD.gif

Yv1E1Y.gif

wmGPRX.gif

Khabib taking advantage of an overly aggressive conor and touching him with a little check hook
6R38PN.gif

Khabib's underrated russian boxing exposed the fact that Conor has a weakness to the orthadox left jab because he can't counter it with his signature left cross. He can't cross his left over yours.

Khabib exposed that in the fight against Conor with his underrated russian boxing which confused Conor which made it very easy to close the distance.

Those gifs further proof Canner really has shit for cardio and no gas tank after 2 rounds. He couldn’t hide it either since he couldn’t run against Khabib like he did against Diaz.

gLlvQD.gif

Yv1E1Y.gif

wmGPRX.gif

6R38PN.gif

Most people on this board described Khabib's striking as "amateurish" before this fight, imagine that LMFAO. Ignorance and arrogance mixed together is hilarious.

Most people on this board described Khabib's striking as "amateurish" before this fight, imagine that LMFAO. Ignorance and arrogance mixed together is hilarious.
Those gifs are evidence of good boxing how? Don't get me wrong I like watching Conor fight, but I was rooting for Khabib. Mostly because I can't stand Conor nutthugger's.

All these prove is that Conor was scared shit less of Khabib's ground game, to the point where Khabib was allowed to be the slob he is on the feet with no repercussion. Khabib is definitely improving, but had he fought the exact same way against say a Gaethje, he gets slept.

Hands straight down after a combo. Chin straight up in the air. No angle cutting and minimal set ups. All Khabib is displaying here is marginally better footwork and decet timing.

Last edited:
Those gifs are evidence of good boxing how? Don't get me wrong I like watching Conor fight, but I was rooting for Khabib. Mostly because I can't stand Conor nutthugger's.

All these prove is that Conor was scared shit less of Khabib's ground game, to the point where Khabib was allowed to be the slob he is on the feet with no repercussion. Khabib is definitely improving, but had he fought the exact same way against say a Gaethje, he gets slept.

Hands straight down after a combo. Chin straight up in the air. No angle cutting and minimal set ups. All Khabib is displaying here is marginally better footwork and decet timing.

Every single fighter on the roster is scared shit less of Khabib's ground game, so your point makes no sense.

Every single fighter on the roster is scared shit less of Khabib's ground game, so your point makes no sense.
How does my point make no sense? I'm telling you why people call Khabib's striking "amateurish". It's because it is.

Back