Can anyone ID this Logo

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like it on a safety tag or something and was taken in 1974-75 but I can’t seem to find anything about it.

OMZzGYQ.jpg

Also anyway to find someone from an old photo

Looks like something you would sell and buy a Toyota

It looks to me, like a wire designation for the tube/line. Kind of like a warning tag.

It looks to me, like a wire designation for the tube/line. Kind of like a warning tag.

Like which way the wire is. The one in OP was the clearest one but they seem to be a few on this thing.
B9Ay2Xc.jpg

Cb3lmMs.jpg

I asked on here yrs ago and no one knew what it was, maybe a laser or something I think they said but I still trying to find out what these guys were making.

Vw5GqLu.jpg

8mYGYaI.jpg

Probably just part ID for the O2 sensor and identifying upper or lower.

It's gonna suck, but the only way you gonna figure out what that thing is, is by asking on reddit.

Like which way the wire is. The one in OP was the clearest one but they seem to be a few on this thing.
B9Ay2Xc.jpg

Cb3lmMs.jpg

I asked on here yrs ago and no one knew what it was, maybe a laser or something I think they said but I still trying to find out what these guys were making.

Vw5GqLu.jpg

8mYGYaI.jpg

That's just Die Glocke. Logo is the new friendlier US swastika.

B9Ay2Xc.jpg

Cb3lmMs.jpg

Vw5GqLu.jpg

8mYGYaI.jpg
I remember this. I think it was called Project Eyechaser and was never completed because they couldn't find a suitable way to test it.

It's the world greatest Analplug and the first combining it with a probe.

Back