Can Cain BANG with Francis

I think Francis has a good chance of catching Cain if he doesn't fight scared.

I just can’t see how Cain doesnt get flatlined in this one. He is coming off a long ass layoff of years to face an absolute killa in Ngannou.

Please tell me how he gets the W.

Last edited:
He has to, to win. I don't see him taking down Francis in the first round, and if he doesn't hit and hurt Francis and get him back into fearful self-doubt headcase mode he is in serious trouble. If he tries to just clinch up and double leg he is in serious trouble. Stipe endured hellacious shots, that was 5 rounds of hard work and he's a healthy champ going for the record. Cain hasn't fought in years, and he is being tasked with Francis instead of DC for a reason. That's a friend right there. Reem and Blaydes never touched Francis, so he was confident and hunting looking like the Predator. Cain needs to not only crack him, but eat some of those shots as well and demoralize Francis. Headcase freak of nature vs the old guard coming off massive layoff and countless injuries. I think Cain is the UFC HW GOAT.. but I also think he may get flatlined in the first two rounds. I have no idea what he's been doing the last two years.. and he has 1 win in the last 5. At HW .. who knows.

Edit: I have to go with Francis here..he needs 1 shot, Cain needs 25 minutes of dominance and he's not the Cain from 6 years ago and he is not a large HW.

Last edited:
Francis won't quit but he'll shit his pants vs Derrick Lewis with a broken back <{Heymansnicker}>

Smfh u still bringing that up like that was a fight at all ... francis could have won that match st any point ... u act like beast did something no francis just had an off night francis has a bad back too foh with that bullshit

He just wrecked Curtis blade in 30 second who would destroy derrick Lewis

If healthy!!! Cain will savage him, take him down and brutalize him. On pure packaging, none better than Cain

I don't think Cain stupid enough to fight a guy like Ngannou if he not healthy

This will be the best Cain anyone ever see and it won't be enough

Trut me

Stipe has never beat someone up as savagely as Cain beat up Bigfoot Silva (twice) and Junior Dos Santos (twice). Stipe is a nice fireman who outpointed Francis; Cain is a violent, dangerous man and he will make Francis quit, YOU WILL SEE

Francis's future:

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

20120526_jla_ac4_693.jpg

Bullshit I seen stipe fuck some dudes up mark hunt and Overeem

It's hard to predict a fight when one fighter hasnt fought in almost 3 years

Trut me
He just signed a contract after holding out for more money. I'm not sure not taking this fight was negotiable if he's getting paid what he wants. He had to give UFC something, he's been gone forever.. and UFC wants Francis to kill him. Dana wants one thing from a retiring champ, them to lose, and directly pass the torch. Same applies to Cain here. Time to squeeze that name dry, and when DC is gone, Francis reemerges, if Cain wins, DC waits for one last money fight and Cain fights Stipe in DC's place.

People said the same leading up to the rematch with JDS and Cain dropped him in the first round. He comes in healthy he'll have turned Francis into a corpse before the 2nd round.

Trut me

I mean anything can happen in a fight, but Cain isnt a normal heavyweight. His pace is up there with middleweights and his takedown and GnP is second to none. He'll be hauled to the ground and brutalized....if Cain is healthy, big if. Francis could catch him, it can happen, but in all probability...its a mauling for Cain

Cain looks old af. All that EPO pre-USADA has made him age 2x normal speed.

Reminisce about the Ngannou-Black Beast/Stipe predictions as you read this thread.

I mean anything can happen in a fight, but Cain isnt a normal heavyweight. His pace is up there with middleweights and his takedown and GnP is second to none. He'll be hauled to the ground and brutalized....if Cain is healthy, big if. Francis could catch him, it can happen, but in all probability...its a mauling for Cain

Francis will time Cain perfectly and execute his game plan KO first rd

Who knows he hasn't fought in almost 3 years.

Jesus... that's tragic.

He's such a wildcard at this point. Cain from 2012 mauls Ngannou. But now? Who the hell knows.

Back