Can Diego Sanchez win a title?

If he can move off the line, see is work, see the shadow, beedrill beedrill beedrill... Maybe.

He's won 3 of his last 4 and has a new coach. If he wins 1 or 2 more in a row, you can't deny a title shot. I think he's got a good shot against Usman if he's still the champ. If he keeps the fight within hadouken range, he might be able to pull off a combo and take the champ out. Anyone else sees Diego as WW champ by the end of 2020 or early 2021? Discuss brossss.

Are you Diego's mom by chance?? if so, I forgive you for still believing but, if not... GTFO for fuck sake man!!

He's won 3 of his last 4 and has a new coach. If he wins 1 or 2 more in a row, you can't deny a title shot. I think he's got a good shot against Usman if he's still the champ. If he keeps the fight within hadouken range, he might be able to pull off a combo and take the champ out. Anyone else sees Diego as WW champ by the end of 2020 or early 2021? Discuss brossss.

Yes, if he buys one from UFC.com.

Well, yeah. So could anyone if they land the right punch. Would he beat any of the champions above 135? I sincerely doubt it.

The man says hadouken range and people are taking him seriously.

Back