Can Fedor somehow get it done in this tournament of bums?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am the biggest Fedor fan out there but hope is dwindling after his last couple of outings....

Is there any way he can go “classic” Fedor and get it done against these jokers that he would have gone thru in one night back in the day?

Please someone...anyone... tell me there is some light ahead....

I think he’s very capable of beating Mir by not getting taken down. On the feet he can 100% win by KO

Mir looking obese lately so fedor can win, probably only by landing a lucky haymaker though.
Big nog had mir on queer street in their 2nd fight, but his boxing improved a lot whereas fedor has seemed to regress in all aspects of the game.

It´s not up to Fedor I´m afraid. It´s God´s will.

Doubtful. His skills simply have not improved in some time. His physical attributes have regressed. Mir is in terrible shape, but even now can probably drag Fedor down, or possibly land something decent. I'd love very much too be proven wrong

Not happening. Fedor fans should hope that Mir finishes the job because if fedor someone wins, they’re gonna have to deal with the embarrassment of Chael Sonnen winning a 30-27 UD against fedor in the semi finals.

Not happening. Fedor fans should hope that Mir finishes the job because if fedor someone wins, they’re gonna have to deal with the embarrassment of Chael Sonnen winning a 30-27 UD against fedor in the semi finals.
Yikes, don’t know what would be worse...losing to Manatee-Mir or getting laid on by the worst team Quest wrestler-loud mouth(not counting the Lebens, Hermans and other Quest nobodies)

You are forgetting one thing: Fedor is now one of those bums
This is kinda implied you fool.....

regardless, the Last Emperor deserves VASTLY more respect than the Big Countrys, Meatheads and Mo’s....No matter what he does here on out.

This is kinda implied you fool.....

regardless, the Last Emperor deserves VASTLY more respect than the Big Countrys, Meatheads and Mo’s....No matter what he does here on out.

Lol Fabio Maldonado isn’t in tournament so he has a great chance

Been wonderin'. If Arlovski can sink into Bolivia only to rise again and Cro Cop can be resurrected... then it is possible. Wouldn't count on it but maybe Fedor finally gets his aging shit together & surprises. This is NOT the hardest HW competition in the world; so, who knows?

Been wonderin'. If Arlovski can sink into Bolivia only to rise again and Cro Cop can be resurrected... then it is possible. Wouldn't count on it but maybe Fedor finally gets his aging shit together & surprises. This is NOT the hardest HW competition in the world; so, who knows?
Maybe they could give Fedor a one time tournament TRT exemption and keep it quiet....

No one would mind.

The only bum in this thing is Fedor.

He has a favourable draw: Mir then Sonnen. Those are about the best matchups Fedor is going to get. I give him about a 20% chance of making the finals.

I don't see him getting past Bader or Mitrione, but if he makes it to the finals he might score a lucky KO.

Yikes, don’t know what would be worse...losing to Manatee-Mir or getting laid on by the worst team Quest wrestler-loud mouth(not counting the Lebens, Hermans and other Quest nobodies)
At least losing to Mir would be losing to a fellow legit HW with power and nasty subs. Former Champ. Losing to a blown up LHW who actually spent the best years of his career at MW would be rough...

Doubtful. His skills simply have not improved in some time. His physical attributes have regressed. Mir is in terrible shape, but even now can probably drag Fedor down, or possibly land something decent. I'd love very much too be proven wrong

I saw a picture last week and Mir looked WAY better then he did at the previous Bellator show I thought....

Mir by Technical Submission. Been a while since he snapped something.

At least losing to Mir would be losing to a fellow legit HW with power and nasty subs. Former Champ. Losing to a blown up LHW who actually spent the best years of his career at MW would be rough...
Yeah but Mir? I have no doubt Fedor would have Zulu’d Mir back in BOTH of their primes.

Nowadays....ehhhhh.....Losing to fat Chael would at least be in a very gentle, hug/blanket way.

I don’t know....both options are lose...loose...if you know what I mean.

I'll give him a chance against Mir or Chael but Bader or Mitrione beat him pretty easy at this point.

Back