Can Randy Brown make a comeback?

I remember watching Brown in his first UFC fight thinking he was extremely raw, and not like a "raw prospect" but just very low skill level across the boards...

Was shocked to hear that this weekend it was his 10th fight or something in the UFC? I don't even remember those fights... I do remember the Niko Price KO though

But yeah, I just don't think he is very good

He needs to check leg kicks
I think we will soon enter an era where all the champions will be the fighter with the best leg kicks in their division. Isreal, Volk, Jones, Nunes, and Shevchenko are all already the best leg kickers in their divisions

He's 30, you seem to be under the impression he's in his mid twenties. Luque is 28, btw.

Lol at picking Brown in that fight. One of your more laughable picks bro, almost as bad as Edgar over KZ

{<jordan}

I'm assuming that it was MMAth because Brown finished Barbarena and Luque went life and death to a decision.

That was just a bad stylistic match up for Brown. Brown makes way to many mistakes to beat guy like Luque who can finish you at any time.

I have to tip my hat to Randy. I think he has improved the most out of anyone I've seen

Back