Can someone explain the finale of M.D. Geist: Death Force?

Kforcer

Dragon Slayer
@Gold
Reaction score

This scene has confused me for over 20 years. Does M.D. Geist pull that kid in front him? Does the kid jump between Geist and Krauser...? I understand M.D. Geist is a scumbag, but he loves fighting, so I don't get why he'd grab the kid and throw him in the path of Krauser instead of just fighting Krauser to the death. Is there sense to be made of the scene? Someone help me.

Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?

When the kid gets between them, Geist the ruthless battle maniac stops his attack. While Krauser the benevolent hero follows through, killing the kid.

Last edited:
When the kid gets between them, Geist the ruthless battle maniac stops his attack. While Krauser the benevolent hero follows through, killing the kid.
So the kid came out of nowhere, basically? Or just came in between them accidentally?

So the kid came out of nowhere, basically? Or just came in between them accidentally?
Sort of both? I mean he does seem to pop out of nowhere, but there were a bunch of people crowding around Krauser. Either way he was an innocent bystander.

Sort of both? I mean he does seem to pop out of nowhere, but there were a bunch of people crowding around Krauser. Either way he was an innocent bystander.
I appreciate you bro.

Back