Television Can someone explain TMZ to me?

That little weasel Harvey Levin was smart , a former lawyer also

I think it's a place for women to get their news

Sometimes when I am at the gym I catch what is on the televisions. Last night I happened to watch a little bit of TMZ.

If I'm not mistaken, this show is just about a group of people hating on people who are more attractive and successful than they are.

I imagine the show originated in an office, where a group of miserable co workers would regularly sit around a table and hate on people. One day someone came up with the bold idea to turn their daily meetings into a TV show. One person said "no respectable network would air these trashy conversations" and then someone else said "that is why Fox exists".

x480
I actually made the mistake of doing the TMZ celebrity tour when I was in Hollywood one time. The girl that was driving everyone around was the girl in this video.

It was super awkward having her stop the bus we were on to harass people, mug people down and chase people down the street. I was embarrassed for her and embarrassed for myself for actually paying for that shit.

For all the inane garbage they publish they are good at getting big scoops first and are pretty rigorous when they vet their content.

I don't watch whatever show they have nor visit their website, but when they announce someone is dead you can bet your ass it's confirmed.

For all the inane garbage they publish they are good at getting big scoops first and are pretty rigorous when they vet their content.

I don't watch whatever show they have nor visit their website, but when they announce someone is dead you can bet your ass it's confirmed.

That so true. lol

That so true. lol
TMZ are pretty legit on being the first to know on big celebrity shit

I have never seen it, but I guess it exists as a counterpoint to all the shows like Cribs and The Kardashians, which are for people that worship those who are more attractive and successful than themselves.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely put myself more in the hater camp.
I'm in the IDGAF camp

Why should I care what Matt Damon Or Kim Kardashian do in their spare time?

TMZ can be interesting if there's a big scoop. But usually it's just trash tv that fox viewers see as heroine.

Semi-respectable tabloid, I guess.

They deal in trash, but they also have a knack for breaking some pretty big stories. They're a strange bunch.

Medicinal-leeches-applied-to-the-tongue_Q320.jpg

+

USdollar.jpg

÷

20303200001_top_a01_@2.png

=

TMZ/Paparazzi

Back