Can someone tell me what the heck is going on with the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am out of loop but seeing threads about Khamzat not fighting again. Conor caught in more scandals and for some reason Johnny Hendricks and Tito Ortiz are getting threads made after them.

Like I am still waiting for Hughes vs Parisyan fight and so I am stuck in the past and now I have no idea what the heck is going on with modern UFC you guys!

classic tomfoolery by Dana: blacklisting guys, allowing Mcg to do what he wants and a saturated product.

I am out of loop but seeing threads about Khamzat not fighting again. Conor caught in more scandals and for some reason Johnny Hendricks and Tito Ortiz are getting threads made after them.

Like I am still waiting for Hughes vs Parisyan fight and so I am stuck in the past and now I have no idea what the heck is going on with modern UFC you guys!

Here, let me explain it to you in old school terms:

-Khamzat seems to have done an Arona and is getting fat on a Chechen beach

-Tito Ortiz is a witty gentleman and his bon mots are timeless

-not sure why people are talking about Hendricks

-Conor is alleged to have done another Joe Son / Cameron Earle

Also, there's this thing:

1385735489.0.jpg

Yesterday was a good event.

I'd tell you more, but I forget most fighters names by the time the match starts. For example, the guy in the red shorts was the underdog, but he won an impressive fight.

Also, Arman Tsuomething won and thinks he should fight for the title and will smash.

Huge lack of starpower. They lost a ton of big names in the past few years and only added a few.

ESPN owns all the rights and the group that bought the UFC was always planning to water down the product and pump out content.

ESPN dgaf because they are trying to build out the pro fighters league anyway. They are monopolizing the UFC’s content spamming, and can control (to an extent) the popularity of anyone on the roster. While also continuing to cherry pick talent and push their own league alongside it.

For me i have lost some interest in the UFC. I think part of it is over saturation. Every week seems like there are fights on and the cards are just so drawn out. I don't have the patience to sit there through all the filler. There are also not alot of fighters I look forward to seeing anymore. Most of them only fight 1-2x a yr

Slapfight happened. Ufc will be replaced soon.

Money its always money. When in doubt about anything that the ufc dont agree with or wont do its all about money. Cause dana needs his snow.

Back