Can TJ make FW?

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There are great fights for him there.

Can he cut less weight?

Plot Twist: TS is talking about Grant or Waldburger.

It's easy for him. He can cut extra by shedding his skin.

Mighty Mouse Vs Dillashaw would be so great!!!!
But tbh I doubt it.

Can he cut down to 135 instead of 145? Of course he can
It's easier to cut lesser weight
It's not rocket science and definitely not thread-worthy

TS, next time, when talking about Flyweight, call it FlW rather than FW.

Yup he can make flyweight easily, he was tiny against Cruz, he clearly lost about 15 Ibs of muscle for the Cruz fight. He was noticly bigger in the Barao fights. In the Cruz fight he looked like a teenager, he was probably 135 in the cage and no more

Yup he can make flyweight easily, he was tiny against Cruz, he clearly lost about 15 Ibs of muscle for the Cruz fight. He was noticly bigger in the Barao fights. In the Cruz fight he looked like a teenager, he was probably 135 in the cage and no more
I wonder why.

first with snake comments! congrats

Thanks. I was thinking of just going with a picture of a snake, but I think the fact that I managed to actually make a topical joke, was particularly impressive. I didn't get this brown belt by just hanging around doing nothing bro.

Thanks. I was thinking of just going with a picture of a snake, but I think the fact that I managed to actually make a topical joke, was particularly impressive. I didn't get this brown belt by just hanging around doing nothing bro.
you'll have a bright future!

There are great fights for him there.

You might want to clarify, because FW is featherweight and FlW or FLW are the appropriate abbreviations for flyweight.

Can he cut more weight (to 125-FLW)? Unlikely. His frame is too big and he's already in the 6-8% bodyfat range. He'd have to pull a Machinist.

Can he cut less weight (to 145-FW)? Of course. Though, he just got trashcanned by Cruz, who is bigger. That informs us about what the result would probably be if he went up.

Stylistically, Dillashaw vs. Aldo would be very interesting. I've thought of it since the first Barao fight. Though, even in bantamweight he is not that big.

I remember someone else saying this at a big press conference....

Back