Can you imagine if conor had actually beat maywather?

It takes some serious mental gymnastics and suspension of disbelief to imagine Conor beating Floyd.
True...Thank GOD I have never been a fantasizer, or delusional.... I bet quite an amount of money against the delusionists and am happy to report the results were gratifying - same thing when he fought Khabib, there was never a doubt in my mind!

There's not enough proper 12 in the world to get that drunk.

10-goat.jpg

too busy still imagining the right circumstances where Rhonda beats Cain

Conor would've never came back to the UFC to get his asskicked by Khabib if that happened lol.

Im thinking frontal lobotomy to dumb myself down enough to even remotely consider conor having even a smallest of margins chance of beating Floyd

can you imagine dividing by zero ?

that's what its like for me to imagine conor beating Mayweather.

If he had sold out on the round 2 uppercut or something, it could have happened...I guess. Still unlikely of course - he was pacing himself and not going for KO punches so he would have had to know that was going to be there (and not even clear how much power he had with boxing gloves on).

I think he would have rematched Floyd and lost on the rematch, then had a rubber match and retire with billionz. If somehow he beat Floyd twice there's no way he would ever fight MMA again - he would probably have taken on a top young gun in boxing and gotten brutalized, but for a giant PPV - and then retire.

Back