Can you name an actress that you only found attractive in one movie?

Mira Sorvino in the replacement killers. She is very sexy anyway to me,but she played a bad bitch in this movie,and its not the usual role i see her playing. ( I admittedly havent seen here in that much other stuff,but what i have was more comedy)

MV5BOTFlMDUyMDgtNGI4Mi00NTM3LTg5ZmYtZWNjZDY4NDdhNWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg0NjIyNDM@._V1_.jpg

Sherdog has a thing for Cate Blachett in dominatrix mode in seems, I don't disagree with this.

I can only say Dominiqueue Swain in Lolita 1997.
MV5BMTYxNjI5NzQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM3OTIwMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1502,1000_AL_.jpg

I'm sure I'd fancy her in other movies too, just that's the one and only movie I've seen her in.

She was in Face/Off, you must have seen that. Topless in her new movie as well.

For pedos
Natalie Portman in the professional.

For fatty chasers
Milf from American pie.

For old school
Kelly McGillis in top gun.

For refined palette
Neos girlfriend from matrix 1. 1 only.

Whoever the chick was in Meet Joe Black, she's the only thing I recall from the film

Blond Chick from Conan the Destroyer .

Not a movie but Betty Draper is an amazing sexy and beautiful woman

tumblr_inline_o1mn4mUMO21qhb2yl_500.gif

but irl she looks like my sister

image.jpg

Last edited:
Sherdog has a thing for Cate Blachett in dominatrix mode in seems, I don't disagree with this.
Dominatrix? Is that why everyone else likes her?

I thought she was attractive because she looked like a dirty goth bitch. Normally, Blanchett is unattractive but her with messy black hair, messy makeup and tattered clothes is sexy

Whatever the first movie I saw Anna Kendrick in was, I found her very attractive. I do not find her the least bit attractive now.

I thought Gena Davis was hot in A League of Their Own too. And her little buddy Kit. The chick from Tank Girl.

Back