International Canadian Truckers V3

Do you support the protest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Any means necessary".

Think about that for a minute.
I did think about it. For weeks.

It's easy for you guys to debate how this thing got resolved. I can assure you, the people of Centretown are glad that someone finally enforced the law and stood up for our rights.

You cowardly convoy supporters say oh well, sucks to be you, while pretending that the occupation was some principled stand.

In reality it was a white trash tailgate party/antivaxx temper tantrum/right-wing political stunt.

Fuck the convoy, fuck the Conservative Party, and fuck anyone who supports them.

My wife is a Black Canadian who grew up on a farm in a conservative stronghold in rural Ontario near the Quebec border. She experienced a disgusting amount of racism and she said that the vast majority of the racism she experienced living there for decades came from francophone Liberals.

Not a liberal. Or a Liberal.
6048kpme9i421.jpg

At least you're in good company...

It was expected that Trudeau's Emergencies Act would pass thanks to the NDP.

Just like the NDP support the mandates, vaccine passports. What is happening in B.C is one example. The NDP in B.C made impossible for anyone to refuse the mandates or boosters. Even if you had injures from possible adverse reactions.

No compensations.

the NDP party is a fucking joke. BC deserves everything they get for voting those pricks in. Fuck BC.
It’s funny, when Alberta was going to close the raps to them they went crying to the courts. Just like those cocksuckers in Quebec that won’t allow our pipelines through, they were whining and crying when they were short on propane, fuck them as well

My wife is a Black Canadian who grew up on a farm in a conservative stronghold in rural Ontario near the Quebec border. She experienced a disgusting amount of racism and she said that the vast majority of the racism she experienced living there for decades came from francophone Liberals.
I'm not a big fan of the Liberal Party either TBH. The Liberal Party and the Conservative Party are two sides of the same coin.

It's easy for you guys to debate how this thing got resolved. I can assure you, the people of Centretown are glad that someone finally enforced the law and stood up for our rights.

You cowardly convoy supporters say oh well, sucks to be you, while pretending that the occupation was some principled stand.

In reality it was a white trash tailgate party/antivaxx temper tantrum/right-wing political stunt.

Fuck the convoy, fuck the Conservative Party, and fuck anyone who supports them.
Lol. You could have just said you were a gigantic pussy and be done with it. You'd get more respect.

You have no clue who I am, where I'm from or what I've been through.

Tell us how you really feel

You looking for another yellow?

Lol. You could have just said you were a gigantic pussy and be done with it. You'd get more respect.

You have no clue who I am, where I'm from or what I've been through.
I know you encouraged the truckers to ruin their lives for no good reason and condoned their behavior that tormented seniors and children in my neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back