Social Cancel Culture is it again. They are After Pepe Le Pew The Skunk

Yeah I'm sure the majority of latinos are really invested in Speedy Gonzalez..

All the latinos I work with can't stop going on and on about the cartoon character from 70 years ago.
Wait and see if they actually cancel it. I've seen a bunch of "make america not a country full of cunts offended by everything again" on social media posted exclusively by them. Look into it for yourself. No reasonable people are on board with this or the latinix bullshit you're trying to force on them.

Last edited:
The books were banned in schools.
Post an example? Not in my schools. And again, that was 20ish years ago. The bible thumpers were annoying at that time but society has changed. They have nothing on the deranged lunacy of the new left. Jk Rowling is now a bigot for saying women have periods.

Remember folks, republicans are the ones who freak out over homosexuality in a cartoon. They call it brainwashing their children. And now suddenly they have a problem with people not wanting kids to watch a cartoon that is kind of creepy

Wait and see if they actually cancel it. I've seen a bunch of "make america not a country full of cunts offended by everything again" on social media posted exclusively by them. Look into it for yourself. No reasonable people are on board with this or the latinix bullshit you're trying to force on them.

I'm not trying to force anything on anyone, but if you think anyone actually cares about ancient cartoon characters whose only attributes are literally racist stereotypes you're a retarded man child.

I'm not trying to force anything on anyone, but if you think anyone actually cares about ancient cartoon characters whose only attributes are literally racist stereotypes you're a retarded man child.
"

You spend a lot of time defending it. Keep it up. You and your radical buddies exude the most sheer weakness and infantilism I've ever seen in a group of people.

"

You spend a lot of time defending it. Keep it up. You and your radical buddies exude the most sheer weakness and infantilism I've ever seen in a group of people.

Jesus it's like your brain is running directly off a facebook feed.

Post an example? Not in my schools. And again, that was 20ish years ago. The bible thumpers were annoying at that time but society has changed. They have nothing on the deranged lunacy of the new left. Jk Rowling is now a bigot for saying women have periods.
It was banned in a Tennessee school in 2019.

Pepe has always been a bit rapey

<Fedor23>

You said it was 20 years ago. Lol.
When there was national attention on the issue, which didn't amount to much. One Catholic school banning the books a couple of years ago is nothing compared to the seething lunacy perpetuated by leftist radicals and you know it. Only women having periods is hate speech, right?

Last edited:
When there was national attention on the issue, which didn't amount to much. One Catholic school banning the books a couple of years ago is nothing compared to the seething lunacy perpetuated by leftist radicals and you know it. Only women having periods is hate speech, right?
No. Conservatives are always crying. People just don’t complain when they do. They’ve been crying about sex Ed for years among other things. The fact that this bothers them so much is hilarious. They are literally the biggest snow flakes around.

No. Conservatives are always crying. People just don’t complain when they do. They’ve been crying about sex Ed for years among other things. The fact that this bothers them so much is hilarious. They are literally the biggest snow flakes around.
Uh huh. What kind of sex ed? Tranny story time and anal play? Keep believing what you want, bud.

Urkel was really aggressive in his pursuit of Laura. I want all reruns off the air NOW!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they're torn. He's black and he's white. If they make him gender neutral he'll be a hero.

Back