Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

For anyone who hasnt seen it Candace is going hard on the Israel thing on twitter. Her feed looks like its from stormfront lol

Or , because the left moved farther and farther away from reality.
This argument never made any sense for anyone that is remotely serious about politics. If you stand firm in your beliefs, how does "the left moving farther away from reality" change YOUR reality and positions?
You don't support individual people and policies, yes, but you don't completely change your political party to the complete other side because you don't like some of the dipshits on your "team".

To go from TYT to Tucker Carlson/FOX does not compute.

LOL @ this cowardly fucking weasel for refusing to even address Owens' firing.

Also, fuck Piers Morgan for calling Shapiro a "free speech advocate" with a straight face. Some of the biggest hypocrites in the media are all of these right-wing Zionist Jews like Shapiro, Dennis Prager, Bari Weiss etc. who rail against cancel culture while simultaneously trying to destroy people's lives over criticism of Israel or whatever they deem to be antisemitic.

Never heard of Talcum X?
Talcum X is definitely a grifter. But he has never had any kind of large following or audience. And he's only viewed positively by CNN liberals. Leftists do not claim him and mock him constantly.

Compare that to the right, where the grifters are the most popular and prominent commentators in the space. Dim Fool - millions of subs. Sargon - millions of subs. Candace Owens fka "red pill black" - millions of followers. Tucker Carlson - millions of followers. Russel Brand - millions of followers. None of these people have seriously held convictions for right wing politics. Tucker does, but he's grifting the MAGA movement, not conservatism.

I'm not a fan of Candace but I doubt she'll pull that old tired self victimized "black card" nonsense
You sure about that? She filed a lawsuit against her school for racial discrimination and won.

LOL @ this cowardly fucking weasel for refusing to even address Owens' firing.

Also, fuck Piers Morgan for calling Shapiro a "free speech advocate" with a straight face. Some of the biggest hypocrites in the media are all of these right-wing Zionist Jews like Shapiro, Dennis Prager, Bari Weiss etc. who rail against cancel culture while simultaneously trying to destroy people's lives over criticism of Israel or whatever they deem to be antisemitic.

Ya it’s not like work contracts and NDA’s are involved .. but hey must be a coward~~ blue anon

Doesn't sound like you have much to contribute, or even which part you're disputing. You haven't cited anything suggesting the country has more liberals than moderates or conservatives, and your rebuttal to the media being to the left of the rest of the country was "but the Washington Times", with a fraction of the circulation of the NYT or WaPo.

This isn't really difficult stuff, the largest media outlets are reflective of the places they're headquartered, which are Washington DC and NYC, both of which are far to the left of the rest of the country.

This aligns pretty damn well with polling on trust in the media by political affiliation, which would contradict any claim you're vaguely trying to make that the media is somehow conservative or reflective of the country rather than the places they're headquartered.
So, to you, neither liberals or conservatives are moderates? Brilliant.

Ana is gonna go right, mark my words. TYT isn't doing great financially and there's no doubt she is being offered tons of money to do right wing content. She is too thin-skinned about criticism from the left of her. TYT is also trying way too hard to do the CNN centrist bit.

Shapiro being an unapologetic corporatist is pretty consistent with his overall ideology. Thinking people should HAVE to work until they die, while being a millionaire who works whenever he wants, that's on-brand.
It's been so embarrassing to watch Ana and Cenk increasingly become facebook boomers. On the one hand you have Cenk joining in the right-wing moral panics about retail theft and crime. On the other you have Ana having absolutely psychotic episodes on twitter after cutting anti-trans TYT segments and getting criticized by the left.

It's been so embarrassing to watch Ana and Cenk increasingly become facebook boomers. On the one hand you have Cenk joining in the right-wing moral panics about retail theft and crime. On the other you have Ana having absolutely psychotic episodes on twitter after cutting anti-trans TYT segments and getting criticized by the left.

I honestly think Cenk has grifter vibes. And what I mean by that is he is a former Republican, self-described Capitalist, and when he comes off as disingenuous or has a bad argument, he tends to double and triple-down on them...however TYT's content has more paid membership solicitations now than it ever has. They're constantly asking for money. I think he honestly thought he could make tons of money opposing Faux News and appealing to leftists, but he doesnt understand how to do that. He thinks looking like a traditional News outlet is the way to go. And now that they've alienated leftists, they are doing the CNN "enlightened centrist" bit.

I can KIND OF understand Ana's initial position because admittedly when we were preparing for our first kid, everyone kept referring to me as my wife's "birthing partner." A little voice in the back of my head said "Uh, I'm the FATHER." But then I realized where that came from internally, which was me not having a Father present and it being important to me that I was there through everything. However, how is that the staff at the Birthing Center's problem? Its not. And I quickly realized that not everyone there with a pregnant woman IS the Father, even if they're a man. So that moment required an internal dialogue. Ana took a similar position but made it public, used her platform to rant about it, no one had ever called her the thing or at least she has never once been willing to say when it was used towards her, and literally sacrificed friendships over it.

Ya it’s not like work contracts and NDA’s are involved .. but hey must be a coward~~ blue anon

...and it's totally not cowardly for a company full of "free speech absolutists" to hamstring former employees with NDAs to avoid embarrassment.

I honestly think Cenk has grifter vibes. And what I mean by that is he is a former Republican, self-described Capitalist, and when he comes off as disingenuous or has a bad argument, he tends to double and triple-down on them...however TYT's content has more paid membership solicitations now than it ever has. They're constantly asking for money. I think he honestly thought he could make tons of money opposing Faux News and appealing to leftists, but he doesnt understand how to do that. He thinks looking like a traditional News outlet is the way to go. And now that they've alienated leftists, they are doing the CNN "enlightened centrist" bit.

I can KIND OF understand Ana's initial position because admittedly when we were preparing for our first kid, everyone kept referring to me as my wife's "birthing partner." A little voice in the back of my head said "Uh, I'm the FATHER." But then I realized where that came from internally, which was me not having a Father present and it being important to me that I was there through everything. However, how is that the staff at the Birthing Center's problem? Its not. And I quickly realized that not everyone there with a pregnant woman IS the Father, even if they're a man. So that moment required an internal dialogue. Ana took a similar position but made it public, used her platform to rant about it, no one had ever called her the thing or at least she has never once been willing to say when it was used towards her, and literally sacrificed friendships over it.
Yeah it's not necessarily that Ana's initial comments were offensive or incendiary really. I think its relatively normal to be kind of put off by the phrase "birthing person" as a woman. But the whole backlash against her was centered around her making a gigantic mountain out of a mole hill. I can't remember the exact details, but she saw this phrase "birthing person" on some literature from some relatively obscure NGO that works with trans people or something. She took that, and then acted like there was some mass social movement happening to erase women, femininity and the sacred nature of motherhood.

She should have the maturity, experience and awareness to know that you don't take some minor annoyance or knee-jerk reaction and turn it into an entire fuckin' news segment in front of millions of people. That's grifter shit. "oh this cute barista refused my advances. that means the west is falling and women are degenerate" - Tim Pool, probably.

...and it's totally not cowardly for a company full of "free speech absolutists" to hamstring former employees with NDAs to avoid embarrassment.
Every major publication company does it and the government . But hey you’re selective morals shows

Glad you’re a Owen’s fan

If she won doesn't that means she was indeed a victim though?
Yeah I'm not disputing that at all. She likely was racially discriminated against. I'm just pointing out to @Lucas1980 that in no way shape or form is she somehow "above" or ideologically opposed to filing a discrimination lawsuit, given that she has literally filed one previously and won.

Every major publication company does it and the government . But hey you’re selective morals shows

Glad you’re a Owen’s fan

They had no problem spilling all of the beans about their negotiations with Crowder after he came out and bashed them.

Now that they've pissed off their own audience being hypocrites, they don't talk about internal matters publicly.

Also, I'm a lefty. LOL at me being an Owens fan. She's a cynical piece of shit who'll say literally anything for money.

I used to be more of a liberal when I was younger. I guess I'm a grifter too who is just grifting for sherdog likes from the chuds.

I'm not saying there's no grifters in the right wing hemisphere but people don't generally move from right to left as they get older. They move from left to right.

This argument never made any sense for anyone that is remotely serious about politics. If you stand firm in your beliefs, how does "the left moving farther away from reality" change YOUR reality and positions?
You don't support individual people and policies, yes, but you don't completely change your political party to the complete other side because you don't like some of the dipshits on your "team".

To go from TYT to Tucker Carlson/FOX does not compute.
If people said that they still have left-wing views on economics, the environment, gov't accountability, etc., but they consider opposition to SSM to be the most important issue, I'd get that. But it never works out that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back