Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

@Strychnine @Andy Capp

"Race can be linked certain behaviours but I won't tell you what those behaviours are or provide any evidence for them."

This is beyond some religious hallucination bullshit. You're asserting something exists without saying what it is and providing no evidence for it. You've given these correlations as much validity as the monster's under your bed.

In evidence based reasoning, giving details of things you are claiming to exist is extremely relevant. This is the kind of psuedo-intellectual crap expect from @OneOfOne

Now tell me what behaviours correlate with skin color and wether or not this applies to Candace Owens.

Now you're fabricating words yourself to make out that I said something I didn't. I never specifically mentioned behaviour. That is your twist on it to try and provoke a response.

Either that or it's your way of admitting that there are certain races that behave in a specific way that defines them apart from other races.

If not behaviour then what exactly correlates with race, according to you?
Lots of things.
Funny though, the fact you went straight for 'behaviour' even though I never referenced it. That suggests to me that you yourself think behaviour among certain races is something that shows blatant patterns and a level of consistency.
Otherwise why would you say it.......?
Bit if an own goal you've scored yourself there chummer.

Lots of things.
Funny though, the fact you went straight for 'behaviour' even though I never referenced it. That suggests to me that you yourself think behaviour among certain races is something that shows blatant patterns and a level of consistency.
Otherwise why would you say it.......?
Bit if an own goal you've scored yourself there chummer.

Lots of things like what?

And do you consider socioeconomic factors or are these things genetic?

Lots of things like what?

And do you consider socioeconomic factors or are these things genetic?
And another person determined to get me to say something that might offend them.

I don't know. You tell me. Why do you think that every African or Caribbean nation is not successful, or even civilised for that matter, apart from maybe South Africa before they forced out the old government with threats of sanctions and forced Mandela the terrorist in, thus turning it into the Wild West that it is today.

And another person determined to get me to say something that might offend them.

I don't know. You tell me. Why do you think that every African or Caribbean nation is not successful, or even civilised for that matter, apart from maybe South Africa before they forced out the old government with threats of sanctions and forced Mandela the terrorist in, thus turning it into the Wild West that it is today.

If was that our goal it seems mission accomplished.

Seems like you one hundred percent think you know the reason but don't have the stones to say it out loud.

Colonialism is the correct answer, by the way, although I reject your phrasing of that question.

Last edited:
It was that our goal seems mission accomplished.

Seems like you one hundred percent think you know the reason but don't have the stones to say it out loud.

Colonialism is the correct answer, by the way, although I reject your phrasing of that question.
You're still blaming colonialism? Today? That's the typical victims answer. Always blame someone else in history for their shortcomings of today.
I don't get why you'd say colonialism is anything to do with it. For every negative, there are positives. For example, life expectancy. It was increased dramatically. However this is all irrelevant, and just diverting the convo. Colonialism doesn't explain why Africans think it's ok to publicly burn people alive in the streets in front of a mob, while it's filmed on multiple mobile phones simply because they were accused of theft. It also doesn't explain why they are all just complete shit holes. Literally the only nice places in Africa are in the wild. And probably safer too.
I'm not even taking about that specifically anyway. That was just a example that popped into my head that was most obvious as I've had direct first hand experience with Africa.
My point was they there are multiple correlations with race. And anyone who disputes it's not a factor is just in denial or just completely retarded.

You're still blaming colonialism? Today? That's the typical victims answer. Always blame someone else in history for their shortcomings of today.
I don't get why you'd say colonialism is anything to do with it. For every negative, there are positives. For example, life expectancy. It was increased dramatically. However this is all irrelevant, and just diverting the convo. Colonialism doesn't explain why Africans think it's ok to publicly burn people alive in the streets in front of a mob, while it's filmed on multiple mobile phones simply because they were accused of theft. It also doesn't explain why they are all just complete shit holes. Literally the only nice places in Africa are in the wild. And probably safer too.
I'm not even taking about that specifically anyway. That was just a example that popped into my head that was most obvious as I've had direct first hand experience with Africa.
My point was they there are multiple correlations with race. And anyone who disputes it's not a factor is just in denial or just completely retarded.

Okay so let's just get this straight:

- colonialism in Africa is a relic of the past despite that many African Nations still dont own their own wealth and currently corporate sponsored Death Squads as well as State ones (Wagner) are operating IN Africa, that's all just "blaming others."

- Wild animals > black Africans.

- Black people have inherent behavioral problems due to their race.

Yeah, you're totally not a racist, nothing you're saying is racist, this is all just factual bad things that ONLY black people do because they're black.

200w.gif

Okay so let's just get this straight:

- colonialism in Africa is a relic of the past despite that many African Nations still dont own their own wealth and currently corporate sponsored Death Squads as well as State ones (Wagner) are operating IN Africa, that's all just "blaming others."

- Wild animals > black Africans.

- Black people have inherent behavioral problems due to their race.

Yeah, you're totally not a racist, nothing you're saying is racist, this is all just factual bad things that ONLY black people do because they're black.

There's no talking to these idiots.

He has no understanding of history, geopolitics or modern African power dynamics.

The same ignorance and commitment to being obtuse about the long-term effects of slavery powers half the political power in America.

1o6334zdlkyy.jpg

Why is it that people like you have no genuine intellectual curiosity for actually understanding the world that you exist within? You have this one life dude. One life to live. Before you go, don't you want to have actually understood the world that you lived in? To understand the people that you shared it with? To understand the society that you lived in? As long as you continue to let your reasoning be motivated by anything (in this case racism) other than facts, data and scholarship, you will continue to watch shadows flickering on a wall, thinking those shadows are the real world.

If you stay on this path, your death will be virtually no different than that of a goldfish, or a cockroach, or any other creature that lacks sentience. A creature lacking sentience lives and dies, having never understood anything about its existence. That's how you're gonna go out man.

There are multitudes of textbooks, scholarly papers, studies, books, etc., that could give you deep, deep, complex answers to these questions. Papers, books, lectures, studies, experts, that could enlighten you and enhance your understanding of this topic, and the world you live in.

But you don't have a shred of intellectual curiosity in your body. You started with a fixed conclusion - "black people bad. I hate black people" and you're working backwards on how you can justify your conclusions. Its just fucking sad man.

Change your ways before you go out like a cockroach.

There's no talking to these idiots.

He has no understanding of history, geopolitics or modern African power dynamics.

The same ignorance and commitment to being obtuse about the long-term effects of slavery powers half the political power in America.

1o6334zdlkyy.jpg
Nothing like a White Liberal quoting X.....You were the ones he was warning them about.

Nothing like a White Liberal quoting X.....You were the ones he was warning them about.

You have no idea what he meant, you aren't equipped for it.

You're too tribal, too small.

You have no idea what he meant, you aren't equipped for it.

You're too tribal, too small.
Exhibit A...... Laughing. You're the real "Devil"...my little friend and he knew it. And in two hundred years or more people like you will still be blaming the ancient past to divert blame from personal responsibility and accountability for ones personal inadequacies and decision making.....Paternalistic Racism at its finest.

Last edited:
Exhibit A...... Laughing. You're the real "Devil"...my little friend and he knew it. And in two hundred years or more people like you will still be blaming the ancient past to divert blame from personal responsibility and accountability for ones personal inadequacies and decision making.....Paternalistic Racism at its finest.

Ancient?

I posted something that happened in my lifetime that is exactly the knife he's talking about. Racist dirtbags like you have always denied it even when we provide the receipts.

You don't have the intellectual horsepower for this, just keep repeating what Tucker and Stormfront feeds you.

Ancient?

I posted something that happened in my lifetime that is exactly the knife he's talking about. Racist dirtbags like you have always denied it even when we provide the receipts.

You don't have the intellectual horsepower for this, just keep repeating what Tucker and Stormfront feeds you.
The funny thing is that You're the Real Racist and don't even know it..... Laughing

Back