Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is grifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.

Sam Harris.

You posted an out of date article that said that black americans are more likely to DIE to police. Of course you would post a hasty study from british TV Channel 4 (LOL) citing evidence from 1980-2008.

But the REAL question is above. You made a strong claim about dick size and niether you or your cuck friend @ShadowRun have provided any evidence outside of the cocks you've seen in real life.

Which may be a plenty, but not enough to substantiate your claim.

I already responded to you ignoring the other facts I pointed out whilst you were centering on the dick size comment (which I said in more of a joke kind of way, I thought that was obvious)
Haha, brilliant. If you want to dispute that claim, then I'll just nod my head and say ok. I thought giving black people a compliment wasnt racist.

No comment on the other two things I pointed out though I gather.

Second, you are seriously going to argue that the study is out of date? So it was true then but not now? Did something change? Lol. Dumbass.
As for your comment about channel 4, I suppose that is the best argument you've got against it. Just laugh it off without having to dispute it. Typical leftie fuckwit, close down and argument so there's seemingly no need to respond to it.
You literally are just sitting there asking for evidence, then just saying "nuh uh" to it all.
I know you know you're wrong. And nothing I've said is incorrect. Unless you still want to focus on the black mens dicks comment. Which doesn't surprise me for some reason 😂🙊

I already responded to you ignoring the other facts I pointed out whilst you were centering on the dick size comment (which I said in more of a joke kind of way, I thought that was obvious)

Second, you are seriously going to argue that the study is out of date? So it was true then but not now? Did something change? Lol. Dumbass.
As for your comment about channel 4, I suppose that is the best argument you've got against it. Just laugh it off without having to dispute it. Typical leftie fuckwit, close down and argument so there's seemingly no need to respond to it.
You literally are just sitting there asking for evidence, then just saying "nuh uh" to it all.
I know you know you're wrong. And nothing I've said is incorrect. Unless you still want to focus on the black mens dicks comment. Which doesn't surprise me for some reason 😂🙊

Typical cuck, makes a bold claim about other men's cocks and is too bashful to expand on it. I wonder why.

In real life you must be some special kind of pussy. Who drums up enough courage to say something, only to say 'just kidding bro!' when called out on it.

I would bet all of @Rob Battisti gambling money you've never called someone a 'leftie fuckwit' to their face. Because you don't have the sack to go around calling strangers names, you'd get your shit rocked!

<DirkMavs>

Typical cuck, makes a bold claim about other men's cocks and is too bashful to expand on it. I wonder why.

In real life you must be some special kind of pussy. Who drums up enough courage to say something, only to say 'just kidding bro!' when called out on it.

I would bet all of @Rob Battisti gambling money you've never called someone a 'leftie fuckwit' to their face. Because you don't have the sack to go around calling strangers names, you'd get your shit rocked!

<DirkMavs>

Haha, leftie fuckwit getting mad. Triggered internet pussy 😂
Are all leftie fuckwits really tough or something? And all because I pointed out some facts and jokes that black guys have bigger dicks than white guys. Hardly an insult.

I always have to chuckle at this kind of angry rage post. Telling someone you've never met , and have zero idea about, that they'd get "your shit rocked". 😂

Don't you have an LGBTQ++ march to attend somewhere leftie? Or some statues to tear down?

Damn. Leave it to Candace Owens. It feels like everyone in this thread is insufferable.
<{ByeHomer}>

Damn. Leave it to Candace Owens. It feels like everyone in this thread is insufferable.
<{ByeHomer}>
I was curious what the fuck could people being talking about for 25 pages regarding grifter Owens

See posts about cock sizes, lefties, and cucks

a bunch of fucking weirdos up here

And all because I pointed out some facts and jokes that black guys have bigger dicks than white guys. Hardly an insult.
How many white dicks have you seen vs black dicks? Did you measure them with your forearm, did you have a ruler or was it just the 'eye test'? If we pool your experiences together with your hotwife partner @StonedLemur maybe we can get something approaching a survey.

I always have to chuckle at this kind of angry rage post. Telling someone you've never met , and have zero idea about, that they'd get "your shit rocked". 😂
Notice how you didn't refute what I said. That you don't go around calling people these names in real life because you DONT, you are comfortable talking shit from the safety of your keyboard. But hey, if you want to set something up to see which one of us is the internet blowhard, then you can shoot me a DM anytime ;)

How many white dicks have you seen vs black dicks? Did you measure them with your forearm, did you have a ruler or was it just the 'eye test'? If we pool your experiences together with your hotwife partner @StonedLemur maybe we can get something approaching a survey.

Notice how you didn't refute what I said. That you don't go around calling people these names in real life because you DONT, you are comfortable talking shit from the safety of your keyboard. But hey, if you want to set something up to see which one of us is the internet blowhard, then you can shoot me a DM anytime ;)

I'm now more curious as to why you have totally focused on the subject of black cock size. I'm guessing it's a favourite subject of yours because since I mentioned crime, abortion rates and dick size, you've completely and totally ignored the two meaningful statistics (abortion and crime) and repeatedly refused to let the subject of black cock go.

*I just saw the rest of your post. 😂 How childish. You're actually encouraging me to send you a DM to arrange a meeting? Holy shit that's childish. Am I supposed to be intimidated by your immature hissy fit? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Everything you've just said, actually goes for you, leftie fuckwit. You started calling names first, you absolute fart nugget. And to sit there in your MMA forum while getting all cry baby because someone calls you names back? How immature.

Now go rage some more into your iPhone screen leftie.

Last edited:
Here it is incase you wanted to ignore it more.

You ignored my question concerning the large scale crimes against humanity Europeans are responsible for and whether or not its genetic. I was disappointed.

So going by this same train of thought can you tell me what explains the very act of Colonialism? Why did Europeans think it was ok to conquer and enslave millions upon millions of people. In times past people would accuse the "white man" of being savage cave dwellers. I recall Nick Cannon almost being cancelled for a time after expressing that view. Louis Farahkhan espoused that perspective and was labeled a reverse racist. Do you think its fair to blame such behavior on the genetics of Europeans like Nick Cannon and Farahkhan do?

About 100 years ago Europeans thought it was ok to have 2 world wars that destroyed much of the world and slaughtered hundreds of millions of their own people. They thought it was ok to starve millions in the Holdomor. Or put millions of people into ovens. They hung human beings in the street for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Europeans think its ok to invade middle eastern countries and destroy them, kill and displace millions. And so many other things.

Im not going to call you a racist or ignore the possibility that certain behaviors can correlate with certain races. Instead I will just ask you to explain the correlation between Europeans and large scale war, death, destruction, enslavement, subjugation, exploitation, ect. Is it genetic? Are Europeans just inherently violent, cruel, and evil due to their race? Or are there other things to consider like environment, socio economic conditions, religion, and historical precedents?

So it's the last paragraph you want me to address I'm assuming.
The flaw with what you've asked is that it comes loaded with certain stereotypes itself. You've merely stated Europeans are associated with cruelty, death, slavery, war, etc, but kind of said it in a way that Africans or Asians aren't.
You do know that for Europeans to have slaves, they actually had to buy them from Africans right? So who is worse there? The person buying the slave or the person who stole that slave first from their own village and in turn destroyed every human right that slave previously had? And not every slave owner was cruel to their slaves. But every person who stole and sold these slaves to the Europeans, now that is cruel every single time.
And do you honestly think that only Europeans can be cruel? Bare in mind, it's only because of Europeans that we have a lot of our civilised nations. Go to Africa, get caught or accused of stealing, get burned alive in the street by a cheering mob who film it on their phones. Now that's cruelty for you.
I don't really know what you want me to address specifically because you've just generalised but you've done it in a way that can be easily equalled by comparisons to non Europeans. The only difference I can really see in the people you're comparing, is that some were better at it than others. Better equipped, bigger numbers, more intelligent etc. But some have changed for the better, some have not ......

I don't recall it.
Dishonest dumbfuck has convenient memory loss, news at 11.

I'm now more curious as to why you have totally focused on the subject of black cock size
I wonder who brought up black cocks? Should we find your post again? Don't get shy now.

😂 How childish.
you absolute fart nugget.

<{MingNope}>

And yeah, I'd actually love to see you apply any of those internet insults IRL. Not even at me, but just any stranger. We all know why you wouldn't do it because you're a lonely middle-aged pussy, but it's still fun to watch you prove my point.

Dishonest dumbfuck has convenient memory loss, news at 11.

I wonder who brought up black cocks? Should we find your post again? Don't get shy now.

<{MingNope}>

And yeah, I'd actually love to see you apply any of those internet insults IRL. Not even at me, but just any stranger. We all know why you wouldn't do it because you're a lonely middle-aged pussy, but it's still fun to watch you prove my point.

Lol, yet you obviously missed where I then replied to him as soon as he told me the post in question 🤦🏻‍♂️

And yes I also pointed out to you that I brought up 3 things. Abortions, crime and dick size. Yet you just act like a kid and say "yeah but you mentioned dick size!".
My point was that you have since ONLY wanted to talk about dick size and not the other 2 (and valid, very real points) I made. You're still dodging answering those points. Because you're a lefty fuckwit.

Btw, I'm still laughing at your tough guy act, telling me you want to see me in real life calling someone a leftie fuckwit. Not sure why you need to see that. I'm calling you it. Not someone else. I can see you also have got serious daddy issues too.

Anyways, why don't you go and attend one of those marches you no doubt frequent. I'm sure you can get your fill of talking about big dicks there, which is clearly all you want to talk about. Anyone going back and reading the convo will see that is the case too.

Lol, yet you obviously missed where I then replied to him as soon as he told me the post in question 🤦🏻‍♂️

And yes I also pointed out to you that I brought up 3 things. Abortions, crime and dick size. Yet you just act like a kid and say "yeah but you mentioned dick size!".
My point was that you have since ONLY wanted to talk about dick size and not the other 2 (and valid, very real points) I made. You're still dodging answering those points. Because you're a lefty fuckwit.

Btw, I'm still laughing at your tough guy act, telling me you want to see me in real life calling someone a leftie fuckwit. Not sure why you need to see that. I'm calling you it. Not someone else. I can see you also have got serious daddy issues too.

Anyways, why don't you go and attend one of those marches you no doubt frequent. I'm sure you can get your fill of talking about big dicks there, which is clearly all you want to talk about. Anyone going back and reading the convo will see that is the case too.
You're wasting your time, he's a bad troll or someone who is not interesting so tries to be interesting, virtuous and have a purpose by race baiting and trying to attack anyone who he thinks has a different opinion. His attacks are the dumbest, with no backing at all. I called him out a few times and he had no intelligible response. So, yea waiting your time.

Sam Harris.

Are you claiming that Sam Harris is a grifter?

If so, what's the grift?

Grifters say things that they don't believe to gain a bigger audience.

Harris has spent most of the last decade alienating people on the left and then the right.

I don't agree with him on most issues, but I think that he genuinely believes what he's saying.

You're wasting your time, he's a bad troll or someone who is not interesting so tries to be interesting, virtuous and have a purpose by race baiting and trying to attack anyone who he thinks has a different opinion. His attacks are the dumbest, with no backing at all. I called him out a few times and he had no intelligible response. So, yea waiting your time.

I know he's useless at what he does. He tries to project intellect and (as you pointed out) a virtuous personality while going on the attack repeatedly about the dumbest crap ever. The additional hilarious fact that there are the usual suspects ready to back him up and like his posts is also a bonus because it highlights the utter stupidity of those people as well. I know how it works here, certain posters nut hug the mods relentlessly, and then get their support when it comes to heated debate. Those people then take great pride in the fact that one of the boys in blue (and the usual other dick heads) back them up, so therefore they feel more validated about their ludicrous views and opinions.

This particular shmuck though, he takes it to another level. Obsessing over the size of men's shlongs, and calling me out to message him personally to arrange a face to face because he got triggered and angry that I told him exactly what he is. These narcissistic wank stains with daddy issues know exactly what they are, and they absolutely hate it being pointed out in front of others.

And he stalks me from thread to thread, tagging me when I've not even commented in those threads.
Tbh, I find it kind of flattering.😂

You're not 'calling' anyone a leftie fuckwit, you're typing it into a comment box on karate forum and clicking 'post reply'. I'm sure you feel really tough from your couch but the outcome might be quite different if you said it in real life to a stranger.

But I know you are insecure about the in real life stuff, so I don't expect you to acknowledge it.

And yes, you posted one UK channel 4 article that was a study on death rates at the hands of police. Further proving you're too fucking stupid to even source the right the links for what you're arguing.

You confidently said that black dudes have big dicks, and your new pool boy @ShadowRun seems convinced by that too. But because you wont provide a study supporting that, it can only mean you've come to this conclusion through other means.

So I ask you both what's the sample size, how many black cocks vs white cocks have you seen in your private interactions, and what is the data saying?

Back